Reviews for It was Just Meant to Be
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I liked it very much! It made me smile. I really like the outside view from Metro Man's perspective-I actually feel sorry for the guy, which is a testament to your writing skills. (Not that I don't find Metro Man funny; it's just that I very rarely feel bad for arrogant people.) ;)

Also, everyone sounds perfectly in-character, and the pacing is fine-although I admit that I'd love to hear more about the "secret dates"! :D
MMShadow chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
rofl haha, never saw that coming! i was laughing so hard! just the idea of Metroman stumbling upon that scene... xD
Ileranerak chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I also liked it a lot! I agree with RosesAcrossTheValleyCarolanne, please continue with this story, do it for us!

I was expecting it to be like the other stories, where it's everything all over again. This was really good, and I would love to read an epilogue of some sorts (or if you make it a full story that would be great). I really enjoyed it.
Ngoc Chau chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I like Minion's only line.
RosesAndThornsxx chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love this oneshot, and would very much like it if you continued. Its amazing, and I would really love to know what happens after it. can you make it more of a oneshot? for me?

pweaaasseee...?