Reviews for Meeting Chiro's Sister Book One
Guest chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
How come you didn't have a conclusion?
Guest chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
Awasome. But i feel sorry for jinmay. Why does Anna kisses chiro so much?
Annime Adiect chapter 23 . 5/3/2011
lolz. I luv anna and Chiro's conversations. XD
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 22 . 5/3/2011
On Chapter 23 I was the first to review I feel special
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 23 . 5/3/2011
OMG! AMAZINGLY AWESOME! And I am not just saying that because I helped write it. xDD Ooh I wonder what will happen next! Wait I already know. . . so why am I asking? Haha sucks everyone else! I'm going to make a ridiculously LOOOONNNNGGGG review as I read it out loud. Tauria is right behind me saying my name and eating a sandwich . . .oh she just stormed out of the room. Why did she do that? Oh she came back. Hi Tauria! Hm . . . this is SUPPOSE to be a review so I guess I should criticize our work. We should have less weird mistakes such as "Anna looked down and saw the table and poured it on Sprx's head." Oh and BTW Tauria just said she wasn't replying to my review. Who thinks she should? Ooh and you should all take our well HER poll. Um. . . Hm. . . I think I might write a story by myself . . . on something soooo you should all read it when I get it done. I love you all but you MUST review our you shall DIE. Thats why I must review or I'd have to kill myself. And that would be sucky. But see since I helped write this I can ramble on and on while y'all actually HAVE to review. Hahahaha Tauria is telling that this review needs to end but I still have plenty of characters left. And now she is threatening to click the sumbmit button! Well I guess my review is over. Y'all stay tuned for book two! Thanks for reading our story!
Annime Adiect chapter 22 . 4/10/2011
hahahahahahahahaha NICE!
Annime Adiect chapter 21 . 4/8/2011
OH CRAP!

Chiro: Must i repeat myself?

Annime: Great job, tho! XD
Annime Adiect chapter 20 . 4/8/2011
Annime: IIII will kill him.

chiro: C! Jerk-Authors!

Annime: I would never freaking kill u!

Chiro: XD u kno i luv u guys, rite? XD
Annime Adiect chapter 19 . 4/8/2011
"What if I have to pee? I don't want t be watched while I pee. . ."

Annime: I luv that part!

Chiro: hahahahahaha!
Annime Adiect chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
That was sweet XD
XoxAnnaxoX chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
Haha im stalking you!
XoXAnnaxoX chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
Omg its finally posted! Yay! Great chapter btw!
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Omg i loved the whole story ;) wait i helped write it love you!
Annime Adiect chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
Oh my word! Anna, ur speeches nevr sese to amaze me...andi cant spell! XD Thanx guys! Love u all too! XD Great Chappie!
Annime Adiect chapter 16 . 2/22/2011