Reviews for Passage of Fear
Stormcutter684 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Awesome story! Love the part where Obi-wan pretended to not remember anything, and this story has a good ending. I only wish the Temple didn't have to pay 200,000 credits - BAD DEAL. at least they got Obi back though. Amazing story!
Jaeh chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
Aw, poor Obi-Wan (I had half-a-mind to call him "Obi-kins", lol), all that happened to him...

awesome that the Force healed him though

"...Mace had warned Qui-Gon to not 'go in with your lightsabre flying, striking down everything that moves in your way to get to Obi-Wan'."

I love this sentence, lol!

and the last parts when Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were talking, teehee!

Nice fic! :)

-Jaeh
Teleia chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
That is a great story! I loved reading it, especially the last two chapters! I'm so happy everything turned out well. Poor Obi-Wan he has been through a lot...

I love it!

Teleia
Reeceforever chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
Great story poor Obi i am so glad he got his memry bk and his master totally rocks!
Jaimi chapter 8 . 1/29/2003
Hey, I liked it. Awesome. 'Specially loved the last scene. Very cute!
jedilittlebee chapter 8 . 1/24/2003
I agree with Shanobi. I'm glad Obi's prior drug addiction was explained. It was so out of character for him to have relied willingly on drugs when he normally would have used the force for pain relief. I loved the entire story line, angst and humor-a great combination. Reminds me of a line in Steel Magnolias "Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion". You did laughter after angst also an exhilerating emotion. Both Qui-Gon and Obi needed the emotional release. As an addicted reader I did too!
jenny chapter 8 . 9/19/2002
rachel chapter 4 . 5/28/2002
hey your story was getting realy good and it was realy until the one part with noli in chapter six.i just cant take it 's too much for qui-gon save you just tell me that or tell me something that will happen that will make happy[ect].then maybe i'll keep other storys before this one were very good more thing good you tell me how to put a story on .please i would really appreciate i have to go.c-ya.

rachel
shan chapter 8 . 5/9/2002
Well, i finally finished it Cascadia :) Took me long enough. Wow, this took a lot of twists and turns i never would have anticipated at the begining.

I'm so glad you did this sequel though, i'd much rather think that someone got Obi hooked on pain medication rather than he himself doing it. That just implies a weakness that I hated to see applied to Obi. Not that he's perfect by any means.

I didn't think you were making light of slavery at the end. If anything it just shows how Obi ususally reverts to humor, however dry or mistimed it may be :)

Looking forward to more from you soon.
Becky Bekybob13aol.com chapter 8 . 4/3/2002
It seemed a bit rushed the last few chapters, like you said, but I still loved it.(Heck, ANYTHING with Obi I enjoy.) It was a pleasure, Cascadia. Hope to see more of your work soon. ;)
ArianaK chapter 8 . 4/3/2002
That story rocked! I was so depressed when I read the first parts but I love the way it ends. Kudos! all the way 0_o
Vicki Vance chapter 8 . 4/3/2002
Oh, my goodness! That was an unbelievably good story. You should get paid for this. You're like Jude Watson, only better. You pick just the right words to set a tone or a character or a setting... This was very good.

I write, also, and I know what you mean when you say you get tired of a story. Don't lose heart! The best stories are the ones untold.
angel star chapter 8 . 4/3/2002
OOOOH! I love this story. It's one of the best I have read in a long while! Hmmmmm... so ... what's your next story? I'm putting your name on my favorite authors list. I'll be watching out to see any of your new stories!
Nike chapter 8 . 4/3/2002
That was good, Cascadia. What are you going to write next?
Gwaina Baggins chapter 8 . 4/3/2002
_ very good! YAY! it was very good! write more like it! i really enjoyed it!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »