Reviews for Red Steel 2 drabbles
Radaketor chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was indeed funny, and i greatly recomend you to write more seeing as this is the only fic of Red Steel in this whole site.
Dengar999 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
People need to make more Red Steel FanFiction stories!
My thoughts on this:
1. Lol that was funny and cute!
2. Hilarious!
3. Cool!

I gave this story a 6/10. It's pretty cool, just an average rating!
Its Me Fi chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
sad that there is only one story for red steel, i may write one i think the bright red target was funny seeing as how katakara like to use me as target practice, especially chain gunners...i hate those guys:(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
kusagari is not his name its the name of his clan but since he has no name i call him soto
Martin III chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
About time we had some Red Steel fan fiction! It's understandable in the case of Red Steel 2, since the game has hardly any characters, but I'd still like to see more.

Anyway, not a bad set of flash fics. The first is the best; it makes a nice quickie bit of humor. The scene setup in the second is excellent, beautifully capturing the setting of Red Steel 2. The story itself doesn't make sense, though; it doesn't answer who put the red target on his coat nor why everyone finds it funny. The third doesn't really have a story to it.

Thanks for these anyways, and here's hoping we'll see more Red Steel 2 fanfic at some point. Maybe I should write one if I get a chance.
SonicWareInc.VP chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
cool man, now do a full fic of this, or more drabbles if you like! and even i might do a fic for this...maybe a crossover...

have a good one!