Reviews for Hidden Faults
Yuki Phantomhive-kyuubi heir chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
awww poor ryoma-kun why would his mother do that to him im so sad for ryoma i hope he can heal fast and what happen to his hateful mother
Dan chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
It's this the end of the story? I would love to continue reading it. With a little mystery about is mother and what will happen to Ryoma. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
Nightmare's Death chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
I love the flashbacks exspecialy this ahead and call me weird,I am.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
AWWWWWW! Poor Ryoma! fuji and him are sooooo cute together!
Tiffy44 chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Is Nanako good now? :O

I hope she is! .

This is a really good story(:

Please update soon! :D
Rychan6 chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
Nanako finally took on thr role
JigokuTenshi834 chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Ryoma! T-T Sniffle

That last part was Kawaii~ _
Big Sis of 8 chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
I love it! And I hope ya update soon! D
Chemical Access chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Momo's so caring! it makes me so sad T.T
KiTtEn18sMiLe chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
I CRIED! icriedicriedicriedicried..ughhh Rinko I hate u- u- u- u-...grr, thing that rhymes with witch...And I love fuji and momo, tezuka, Eiji, oishi, kaido, and taka-in that order...but mainly fuji- o.k. so the line i cried on-Fuji had fallen because of the sight. "Is, is that really Ryoma? That isn't him, right? That is some other boy right?" Fuji cried.- it was just utter epicness T.T
MintLeafeon chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Awwww~ Ryo-chan so cute at the end... But dang~ I would be speechless and shocked beyond hell if I saw one of my friends like that as well!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
That was cute at the end LOL. Nice chapter- I liked seeing the side of tezuka you dont usually see. keep on!
Chemical Access chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
will it be continued?
aku no tensai chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
GREAT chapter! I feel extremely sad for Ryoma though~ Nanako FINALLY realizes her mistakes and Rinko is an insane bitch not to mention that Ryoma is virtually losing it...okay, we're getting somewhere.

WHERE THE LLEH IS NANJIROH!

I KNOW THAT SONG! It's from Naruto right? Opening 8? Diver~

I like that band, though I didn't listen to any more of their songs until I read your story so... THANK YOU! XD

I really! Hope you continue with this awesomely interesting fanfic~

By the way, if you're looking for a Beta, can I be it?

-AnT
aku no tensai chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
"Momo/senpai no baka!" are translated as "The stupid Momo idiot!" or "The stupid upperclassman!"

The correct way to say "Momo/Senpai you idiot!" would be "Momo/Senpai kono baka!"

Good chapter but I think there's one other mistake. In the last chapter, you made it known that Ryoma knew that his mother was part of his abuse at the end of the chapter, but in this chapter, you wrote that Ryoma thought that it couldn't have been that bad if his mother was there, along with a few more examples...so he didn't know...

Other than that, thank you for the escalating chapter! I wonder what'll happen next? Also, doesn't Nanjiroh realise that both Nanako AND his wife are gone~? Maybe they told him they were going to the store~

-AnT (please continue with the story~)