Reviews for Coffee and Cookies
renDEVIL chapter 17 . 10/23
I absolutely adore these two. Would love for an update to be posted, but I realise it’s been almost three years.
quinntanafan09 chapter 17 . 9/29
hi this story is awesome I hope for an update
This is amazing! I loved it
d chapter 17 . 1/31
yep still one of the best quinntana fics i have ever read
mlp4 chapter 17 . 1/19
I like this story so much! I have read it like three or four times and it still makes me smile and even laugh in almost every chapter. At the same time it is quite romantic in a unique way. I would love to read more fics written by you. I hope you come back some day.
OTrizy chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
I love this fanfic so much but some parts frustrates me like Santana is way too whipped, l would love to see Santana's stubbornes wins for example I would have loved to see Santana walking home and Quinn would be extremele worried and all
kutee chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I don't know if you still read the reviews on you old stories, I have to say this and I don't know if I've said it before. That this is the story that got my into fan fiction. I found a link to this story on a Glee Forum site. i love it than and began to read more and more fan fiction. I need a laugh and so good times today and here I am re read this one again. Kutee
Slushverte01 chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
I've read this story like 5 times and I'm still laughing every time I read it. It's so good and funny and I hope you write again, if you feel like it
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
I absolutely adore this story. Well worth the wait for a new chapter. If you ever felt like writing more, I'd love it.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
My fave Quinntana story. I like Quinn and Santana's relationship, their connection, cookie nickname, how Santana would do anything for Quinn, how they complete each other. I hope you are going to continue with story.
aldez chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
i love this story. will you update new chapter again? coz i wanna read about their new journey with helena.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
Great story, definitely one of my favorites! I really love Quinn and Santana's relationship and their friendship with Tina
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2015
Just wanted to say how much I really like this story. I read a few of your Tumblr posts (and the rude "questions" from some followers) and just wanted to say take your time writing the story you want to tell, not what others want to read. Those of us who enjoy your writing will stick with you till the end.
kerry-b chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
Love this story, especially the dynamic between Santana and Quinn. Please update soon. Great work so far.
joy.rolo chapter 17 . 5/23/2015
i was pretty surprised actually when I got the notification that you updated. Surprised but super glad :) It's taken me a while to go back and catch up on stories butt I'm so glad you are back! Will def be interesting to see how having Helena around will change the dynamic of the story.