Reviews for Coffee and Cookies
ferrero25 chapter 17 . 6/14
I know it’s been years, but I was never able to leave a review. I hope it’s not too late to let you know that this is one of my favorite fics of all time. The humor, fluff, and love in the story is just so pleasing to me. I love everything about it. I love their crazy marraige that’s full of love.

Thank you very much for writing this story all those years ago and sharing it with us. I want to let you know that I constantly come back to this fic when I need a little uplifting. Thanks for writing this!
jeysiaye chapter 17 . 5/14
This is the one of the best quintanna fanfic.. I can keep re-reading this over and over again.. it's probably a long shot but it'd be great to get an update..
Jenny chapter 17 . 3/11
This fic is probably one of the best Glee and Quinntana ones, I can never stop re-reading it, it always put me in a good mood. Know it's been a while but hope you decide to update it. Thank you for writting such a beautiful, funny, universe.
Musicfanfic chapter 1 . 1/11
Please continue
mlp4 chapter 16 . 12/4/2017
I love this chapter so much. I don't get tired of reading it again and again.
renDEVIL chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
I absolutely adore these two. Would love for an update to be posted, but I realise it’s been almost three years.
quinntanafan09 chapter 17 . 9/29/2017
hi this story is awesome I hope for an update
Guest chapter 17 . 3/20/2017
This is amazing! I loved it
d chapter 17 . 1/31/2017
yep still one of the best quinntana fics i have ever read
mlp4 chapter 17 . 1/19/2017
I like this story so much! I have read it like three or four times and it still makes me smile and even laugh in almost every chapter. At the same time it is quite romantic in a unique way. I would love to read more fics written by you. I hope you come back some day.
OTrizy chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
I love this fanfic so much but some parts frustrates me like Santana is way too whipped, l would love to see Santana's stubbornes wins for example I would have loved to see Santana walking home and Quinn would be extremele worried and all
kutee chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I don't know if you still read the reviews on you old stories, I have to say this and I don't know if I've said it before. That this is the story that got my into fan fiction. I found a link to this story on a Glee Forum site. i love it than and began to read more and more fan fiction. I need a laugh and so good times today and here I am re read this one again. Kutee
Slushverte01 chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
I've read this story like 5 times and I'm still laughing every time I read it. It's so good and funny and I hope you write again, if you feel like it
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
I absolutely adore this story. Well worth the wait for a new chapter. If you ever felt like writing more, I'd love it.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
My fave Quinntana story. I like Quinn and Santana's relationship, their connection, cookie nickname, how Santana would do anything for Quinn, how they complete each other. I hope you are going to continue with story.