Reviews for Dreamer
brisingrrider chapter 16 . 2/2
That was amazing, easily one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I'll miss reading it!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!
-Beth M
Leona Esperanza chapter 16 . 1/8
Thank you so much - not just for a wonderful story, but for sticking with it for so long. You're an inspiration for all of us who have stories we haven't finished yet. Finding the notification in my inbox was a great start to my day, so thank you!
Chaoticist chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
The Young Wizards is one of my favorite series, second only to the Dresden Files. I just read this in one sitting. Took about an hour and a half. I hope you keep writing...you have a gift for it. Plus, without you, how will we know how Tom and Carl's relationship develops?
scififreak chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Can't wait for the rest!
KJtheELMtree chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
Please, hurry up and finish! and I'd like to see a oneshot, like maybe Nita and Kit meet Jake in the park and they're talking and then he says, "You're wizards, aren't you?" and then he tells them about Josh and Carl and Tom and Mr. Kolibri. That would be kind of sad, but also pretty awesome.
Soo... please?
-Beth M
Fortune42 chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
Hey!
I just wanted you to know this is either the first or second fanfiction I read, and trust me, it has been a long journey thus far. But I honestly enjoyed this story, and just wanted to say if you ever wanted to finish this that would be awesome; it's really a beautiful fic. You might not want to, as it's been awhile between updates, and that's fine. But thanks, for one of my first introductions to what's become ingrained into my psyche as deeply as anything. You rock.

-LockedandKey
OpalHonors chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
You HAVE to continue this story, it's awesome and amazing, and I am full of ALL of the feels!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Everything is wonderful and nothing hurts. Like timeheart. Gaaah thank you cousin for this wonderful story.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
Well, yeah, OK. Definitely did start crying there. Nice OCs! You wove them in with young Tom and Carl very well. This was a lovely story to read! Thanks for sharing!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
WOW that's an impressive spell. I'm also really impressed with the little details of the canon universe, especially as relate to spell-casting, that you remember to put in. "Fairest and Fallen", the universe leaning in to listen, "This is a temporospatial claudication..."

Excellent work!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
I've been waiting for the Ordeal. This is a great weaving of plot! Way to go :)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
This is a really impressive first fic! Just a thought, you might want to put warnings at the beginning for the discussion of rape/self-harm/suicide in the story. But otherwise well done!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
This is really sweet! Your Tom and Carl have quite the personalities, and they make me smile a lot. Can't wait to read more :)
Koro Usagi chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Nice job! .
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »