Reviews for Enveloping Jealousy Story 4
wolfalone chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
hello before I start I want to say that they liked your hstoras of renaguil too and wanted to know why you did not not finish the story? the truth I've noticed that you have not written mora tan three years ago tha donot pan to finish if qus such as in igh school and its hard i also go to the school in 3 semester i thnk there it is 12ht grade? or if you change your nick whit me your need helps me know if you have whit me and started from mexico
Soulfire72 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Well, the family and romance parts are nice, but... everything to do with Cyberdramon makes no sense whatsoever. Why is Ryo mysteriously absent whereas Takato and Rika are generally around for their partners? And since when did Cyberdramon ever care about anything but fighting? And why did the drug or whatever instantly work overnight? Also, "like a million bucks" is not something a mind-controlled slave would say.
Speaking of which, why do Guilmon and family randomly blurt out 'I love you' all the time? For Ryu it makes sense, but otherwise they've said it so much that it's long lost any meaning. This was a massive problem in the last story, too.
WarGreymon X chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Can you plz post next chapter
Cavemanelmerfudd chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
You really know how to make a fucking cliff hanger. I remember reading this like a year ago, and I'm still waiting! }:(
Soulfire72 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Cyberdramon again? Where's Ryo when you need him?
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Poor Guilmon, he's just too good-looking, lol.
Funny how you mentioned the home scene is the filler section? I thought that's what this story should be focusing on, not love triangle drama/affair business. I really hope by much, much better you mean more RenaGuil family moments, as opposed to a lot of unnecessary angst with LadyDevimon...
OmegaZero770 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I just became a member and this the first story i read and i loved this and the other ones please continue
DragonSkullalbe chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Please finish the story already! I know you have a great friend but please finish the story for us!
DragonSkullalbe chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You have a great but could please finish the comic so please for all of us.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
FINISH IT PLEASE
wolf master97 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Why don't you update when school ends, Its just around the corner. Could you let us know when, been whatin for a while.
anonymous chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
this story is AWESOME!... i,ve read this non-stop from 1:00 am to 4:00 am and i love the way u put cliff hangers can't wait 4 the final chapter where guilmon and cybermon fight over renamon plz post it as soon as u can i curious p.s i enjoyed it from start 2 finish?
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
UPDATE!
Mariofan408 chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Will there be another chapter, cause if there is then please be quick and post/upload it.
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 10 . 9/14/2011