Reviews for Darkness
Aelita17 chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
I love it. Every bit of it. The plot, the darkness within, references. Your style is just epic! Yet, There's one thing I don't quite grasp. Who casted the Killing Curse on professor Burbage?
nict chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Oh my god! when the first thing with rowena's skeleton, i knew it had to be the vashna nerada. they are definatly one of the more scary monsters. when everyone was dying, it was like if i had a book, i would've thrown it at the wall and gone "nooooo everyone is dead noooo' but, then i would sit for a while then rush over and continue reading because it's like, 'what's going to happen next? who will survive? WILL THERE BE ANOTHER STORY?' but then, it was like 'yay timeturner yay' you saved everyone! the part where harry was soul less it was oh no! but how did remus survive? i didn't expect that, but then i was 'yay he's not dead' cause really even in the last harry potter book remus was my favourite but fawkes continues to save the day and i liked how the map showed the shadows and the jelly baby's and yeah. I loved it, once again! even though it was darker, it never failed to entrap me in it's midst. on to the fourth one! see you soon!
whoturnedoutthelights chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
I found this one very dark, much darker than anything Rowling has achieved.

However I liked the touches. It seems your universe is slowly diverging from Rowling's, I'd like to read the next one.
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Dear god, the shout outs... they're awesome...
Toxicsnake91 chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
awesome ending took me a while to read it due to unforeseen college work lol

will be starting to read your new one soon enough
Striders-Girl89 chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
LOVED IT!

I Honestly had no idea where you were going to take this after the last chapter. No idea at all! I really loved all the references to the Doctor's past, even if I didn't get some of them (but I am always wanting to fix that! I keep buying any classic DW dvds/vhs that I can get my hands on!). It was really well done. The fact that the dementor couldn't bare to give the Doctor the Kiss is heartbreaking and Moira's line was perfect; "how do you bare it?" Perfect. Great job with Moira, by the way. I really liked her.

I laughed at the four knocks reference, which was good because I was feeling a bit sad, so it was nice to have a bit humour after everything that had happened.

Moira's thoughts about death and that she felt that she was now useless was very emotional and even a little bit haunting. It gave me goosebumps and everything.

The two Doctor's scene was great. Mwahaha another Pandorica! Lol, that's just all we need :P

This was such a fantastic ending, I loved it! I was so terrified that you were going to kill off Dumbledore... oh how my heart stopped beating! I liked the mentions of Ariana. Ooohh and I forgot to mention how upset I was with the whole souless Harry scene. I had the image in my mind of him walking towards them. Great bit of writing. Oh I love everything about your writing.! I'm not really a helpful reviewer am I? Haha :P

I can't wait for the next one! Mind Games is a very intriging title and I am cruious as to where you are going to take it. And Will the Doctor meet Barty Crouch Junior? Lol, I don't even know why I find that so appealling. It would have been quite interesting if the Tenth Doctor had of gone to Hogwarts :P

Anyway, I am going to stop embarrassingmyself now. It was a fantastic story (probably my favourite so far) and I can't wait to see what you do next!

Allons-y!
Toxicsnake91 chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
didn't see that coming

please tell me this is a joke and that dumbledore is still alive somehow
Tomorrow's War chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Excellent, can't wait to see part four! I'll be keeping an eye out for sure.
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
BRILLIANT! :D can't wait til next one!
the other ghost girl chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
so harry's okay?
Toxicsnake91 chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
awesome chapter

i think i'm starting to sense where some things are going now hope i am right
sherlockfangirl2 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Such a brilliant story!:D can you finish the whole 7 years?
KLund chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Ahh this is so suspenseful! I can't wait to read what happens next!
the other ghost girl chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
D: OMG HARRY!
Striders-Girl89 chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
...

...

*Cries*

I am going to make my way through chronologically, but just so you know, you have made me cry again.

Okay, so the silence in the library bit was funny, as was "Hello Hogwarts". That is such a fantastic Doctor Who-ish line and it made me grin like an idiot! That grin became larger when the Doctor asked Dumbledore about Bow ties for the uniform. I could just imagine Dumbledore's expression.

I was crying from the line "The caster had died". I wasn't even aware of it until I looked down at my homework and discovered wet patches. It was really well written and I think you got the Doctor's reactions just right.

This is probaly the most upsetting chapter of your, but it was done wonderfully! I hope you don't leave it too long to update, because I don't know if I will cope...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »