Reviews for The Broker
Bella chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I'm enjoying reading this story. Can't believe I just found it. I can't wait to see what happens next, Chloe has a plan? Hehe. Please update soon.
Liana chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I really like this story, I noticed it hasn't been updated for a long time. Please update? Pretty please!?
-Liana
Hanna chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
I like it but how long do I have to wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
where is the next chapter, I hope you update soon, can not wait to read more.
lita2extreme chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I had been waiting for an update and was so happy to see your story updated. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. I really love this fic. PPMS
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
What does her necklace look like?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
When's your next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Lois would never have even looked at Smallville if it wasnt for Chloe
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
But if Chloe never moved to Smallville Clark will never tell Lois his secret because the way Chloe reacted to his secret gave him the courage to tell Lois his secret and that means that lex will never turn evil because he now has a friend that will understand him. And that Chloe and Clark aren't best friends witch means she'll never become whatch tower. And Chloe won't have the love for her friends that made her great!
nisey610 chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
So glad to finally get an update! Don't wait so long til the next one! Wonderful chapter can't wait to see what she has up her sleeves! Til next time...latr
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
update soon
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
LMAO! Chloe's so sly...I love it! Very happy to see this update :)
Mercenary63 chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
So happy you've updated this! I love it!
Yeah, it's not like Chloe to be planning Lois's break up, but after all she's doing it for good reasopns, she wants to show her cousin who she's really meant to be with. And what if she gets a little green benefit from this? No crime. ;)
At least I'm glad she didn't decide to go and hook up with someone to make Ollie jelous. She did the right thing deciding to fight for him.
Looking forward to continuation! Again, glad to see you're back :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Wow, I'm so excited to see a new chapter! Glad to hear you're going to continue! Really looking forward to another update! Now I'm off to LJ to start reading it from the beginning :)
Trinity23Rose chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
COOL! I hope you finish this:)