Reviews for The Hogwarts Few
Tahlia Loves Emmett Cullen chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Oh my gosh! What! No! Don't leave it there... I'm not one for potter fanfics but I LOVE this story.. I need to read more... And the same goes for LLB and H&S. Keep up the good work and I hope your staying strong... Thinking and praying for you in your time of sorrow. Things will get easier with time.
Spaar chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Dude, this story was getting so baller! How can it stop here? This is rediculous! Such an awesome plot! Uuughhhhh, moooaaarrrrrr

If you please, I would be most appreciative. Yes indeed.
D
qwert232 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
plz update! i love your writing style and the story, wanna know what happen!
secrets87 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Omg! My god you need to update! Pleeeease!
agecarbo chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
I am loving this point of view and the addition of Rowan. Please keep it going.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Loooved the Ginny/Hermione interaction at the start. Simply wonderful~
chickielover chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Dude, this is some good shit!
chickielover chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Its been so long since i heard this one. I still like it!

lol...

Anyways you need to update everything man!

XD
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
this is a really sad but good story that tells The Deathly Hallows in a different point of view as well as with added characters

please update soon :)
owl.called.raven chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Intense. The connection between the girls ties the story together well. Also the rowan character is interesting. I am enjoying this. Please update.
JUJUChick16 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Not a bad idea, I am interested in reading what you write next!
april chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Most excellant! I like it as much if not more than the original story. So keep it coming!
april chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Girl, again u do yourself justice if only u would go out and write your Own books you have what it takes. if you would only get up enough courage to see it in yourself and just go for it i think you would be pleasantly surprised at the result.

Keep up the great work in these stories and i will be looking for the next chapters to come.
chickielover chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Dude, honestly i didn't think harry potter would be a good story to write a fan fic and yours was the first one that i liked! Man, keep going dude!
SvetlanaVolkov chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
AH! This is Livy btw.. Chapter 2 is also a little short but totally awesome. Cassie, I love you. You put my man in this one 3