Reviews for Silence
rosebud90 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Prequel please
earsraflappn chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
It is always a joy when wading through new stories stumbling across a compentant and decent author. I started with your prequel (absolutely loved it) and went on to read this story. Your words flowed flawlessly across the screen with both depth and empathy. The characters stayed true throughout and you have very much kept their "voice". Please continue writing...

Kerri
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
great story.
I'm reading "Price of Sanity" and I can't wait to see how the two stories join together.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Loved it! Beautiful ending!
CoryAvellana chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Loving the story so far - it's one of the most interesting Sev/Harry fics I have read in long time. I love Isaac - mostly because I think the Welsh are seriously under-represented in Harry Potter :) Does Teddy Lupin exist in this story of yours? Also I would prefer if you wrote flashbacks in this story rather than a prequel - so your focus is completely on this (selfish of me, I know) :D

Please update soon,

Zakuro
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
Update soon
Curiosity Killed the Becks chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I really enjoyed this. Under normal circumstances, Harry isn't a favorite of mine; especially when it comes to fanfiction. I admit, the part about him shifting into a tiger threw me off a bit - I wasn't expecting that, nor would I have guessed a tiger to be an animal that was in any way, shape, or form related the character Harry Potter. But, it was a *very* nice change from predictable fanfiction, and I appreciate the fact that you went with a tiger even though your audience many not all have agreed with you. It's nice to see that someone is finally writing by their own rules, and not allowing the opinion of the public to alter their ideas. I look forward to more chapters. (:
cara-tanaka chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Update soon :D
Thunderbird0106 chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
i really really like the story. And i'd like flashbacks, they are brief concise and don't hinder the pace much.
Hericus C chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
Great after the battle story. Hope there is a flashback to Harry and Sev getting together.
CrzyFreek09 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Have not run across a story that took this approach... great plot and idea please keep it up and update it soon
KariSilver chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
You do not disappoint! This was a great insight into Harry's Animagus. I have always preferred those transformations that make the character delve into their souls in order to figure out what they were. However, the potion is ingenious. The fact that it is ever changing was brilliant :)

And I am now convinced that a black tiger is the perfect form for Harry (I knew you'd convince me lol). I quite enjoyed Draco's very blunt, "Really, Potter?" and could just imagine the look on his face!

It seamed toward the end of this chapter you got a bit rushed and your Brit started to show through - which was a bit of a shock compared to the rest of your writing. As I said before, you have an elegance to your voice and I will admit to being jealous of it :)

By the way, I'd love it if you wrote a pre-story :) Flash backs don't ever seem to do justice to a back story especially concerning relationships.
cara-tanaka chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
looking forward to more. Update soon
KariSilver chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
That's so cool that I was imagining a black tiger and only found out in this chapter that was how you wrote him. Maybe you did mention it in the the first chapter and I just didn't notice it but either way lol :)
KariSilver chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Only 5 reviews? That's surprising because this is wonderful! You write in a style that I have yet to have the talent for. I usually wait until i have read all that a writer has posted to write a review but this has grabbed my interest so fully.

It's a bit strange to see Harry's Animagus as a Tiger but I have no doubt that you will have me thinking it can be nothing but a Tiger soon. Honestly, there is such emotion in this simple chapter, you've astounded me :)