Reviews for All That Is Love
It kind of bothers me that you firgot Belarus :/
If u make robstar / bbrae fics later, u should have a titan(s) walk in on them! I don't know y.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
Either sequel or Plzzzz continue
the cynical critic chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
you said rae/bb so where is the rae/bb?
the cynical critic chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
bb and rae should get closer. ooh also bring bee for cy

-raebb 4ever
aceofqueens chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Starfire is a bitch. I laughed.
aceofqueens chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I agree with Robin, that was rather creepy.

"Secret identities?" I thought they didn't have any. They sleep in their costumes so they can be ready at any time. They only have the one identity. Everyone except Robin doesn't even cover their face; what you see is what they actually look like.

Also, I would think it would be impossible for them to go in public. No human has green sclera like Starfire or bright orange skin. It's impossible to hide. Ironically, all Robin would've needed to do is take off his mask and not make reservations under "Robin." I'm surprised they didn't get swarmed by media.

Poor Robin. Why do all writers hate him? Is it for the Red X thing?
aceofqueens chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Alright, here on chapter one and i'm slightly annoyed and confused by your dialogue. It reads very awkwardly.

Once it was a misspelling, you referred to Robin as "her" and it made me think Starfire was speaking for three lines in a row. However, I think that's the only one I can point out. So good job. If I had written this, there would be way more than one.

The rest of the time, it was the lack of written text explaining who was talking. It needs a lot more "he said" "she replied" or "Beast Boy yelled" statements. It can get really confusing because you have more than two characters on "stage" at a time. If it was just two characters alone and they were talking, it would be okay to leave out "he/she said" because we can logically assume each character speaks every other line. But with more than two, it's important that you make it very clear who is talking. For example, at one part I thought Cyborg was speaking three lines in a row. I think it was supposed to be Raven in the middle, or maybe it was even Cyborg, Raven, Robin in that order. See, I still have no clue. With more than two characters, it's difficult to figure out who spoke by analyzing what was said.

That's another thing. If you're going to have a back-and-forth like Robin and Cyborg were (I think it was them?) then you must make it crystal clear when a third (Raven I think?) Joins in. You need a strong statement like "Blah blah blah," Raven interjected. Because, up until then, we didn't know she was involved.

I'm going to read more to be fair because it seems like it could be a good story. Hope this helps.
runswithsquirls chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
beautiful last line. just beautiful
Perfectionist chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hi, I know you come highly recommended from Kryalla Orchid, but I must admit I found myself distracted by the story's formatting. You write dialogue and the other person's reaction in the same line, so it seems like the person reacting is the one actually speakimg. It's really confusing. Hopefully this is an issue that gets worked out in future chapters, but for now it's really messing with my motivation to continue reading, which is a shame because Kryalla has so many fantastic things to say about you that I'd like to keep going.
Chronos guardian chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
Great story! It's what they should have done in comics instead of having her marry every joe-shumo that showed up with a treaty on his hands. So sorry for Karras though, that had to suck.
Electricboa chapter 26 . 5/8/2013
I really liked the beginning of the story, it was a nice change to see Robin and Starfire interact in normal circumstances, even though I think Robin's reaction on that first date was overblown, even with his normal impulsiveness. I also got a chuckle out of Slade recommending a movie.

The part to kind of bothered me was after Karras showed up. I just didn't understand the rationale for trying to solve the arranged marriage. Things just seemed rushed and over-simplified. I think you could have really expanded on it. When they visited the other planets, I don't see how the treaty they proposed could work just talking to one member of the species. With the exception of encountering the princess (which doesn't mean she's the head of government or state), it would be like an alien coming to Earth and asking some random person to enter in a treaty. The second half of it was Earth, things went way too smoothly. Apart from not including the U.N. (which would have made more sense to me), I can't imagine any country agreeing to enter into a treaty because Robin and Starfire want to stay together. I do think this could have been turned into a more geo-political story about trying to get everyone to agree, while hiding the real reason Robin and Starfire want it, but it would have turned the story into a monster with everything in there.
MidnightDarkness9912 chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
I loved every minute of reading this story! I was SO surprised you used that song for beast boy to sing AND the whole "Dark knight" movie was awsome too! LOVE THIS STORY!
V is for the 5th chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Slade likes inception? Really?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
can i just say that why would put your dress on after you do you hair and make up? your suposta put it on then a robe on top so you don't mess up you hair or get make up on the inside of the dress when you put it on after, but whateves. and ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh he whipped out the "b" word y'all! what? that 'date' seemed like it took maybe not even an hour, they didn't even order dinner before he left. so the date started at 7 and it would be like 8 when they came back, soooo why are they sleeping? whateves. why does the zipper start at the small of her back? that doesn't make sense.