Reviews for All That Is Love
littlebluewhalen chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Robin really must learn to shut his mouth. And unless he wants to die by Starfire, he should learn fast. Hahaha, love it!
VP4444 chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
robin has some issues. he needs to stop trying to control Starfire because if he doesn't he is going to lose her. well i hope that you will update soon. bye!
YOjulie chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Oooooo

cant wait for the next chapter :)

update soon :D
The Cretin chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Read 4-5 today. Loved them both. I think you've got a good handle on their characters. By all means, let the kicking of the ass begin. Can't wait to read more. Oh, and good luck with yer new cat. She's sounds adorable. Take care.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Yep. You, Boy Blunder (and oh, boy, did you blunder this time) are well and truly screwed. But not in the way you would like to be.

Egad, when is he going to GROW UP? He knows she's tougher than he is, faster, and a HELL of a lot stronger. What is his problem?
JiggleWigs chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I can't wait for the Robin pwnge! And Robin really does care, he just gets a little jerk like sometimes :/
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Haha I can't wait for this update )
Sasse1892 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Ooooh! Robin is in sooooo much trouble. (insert wicked grin). And he totally desrvs it! I hope Starfire kicks his butt! ;)

- Oh! And that kitty sounds adorable. :D I always wanted a ragdoll... *don't tell my babies* (* whisper)

lol. Really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
This is turning out to be really good )

Haha Robin is a typical male (kindda reminds me of my bf, in a weird/secret romantic type way... My man is just an ass lol)

Can't wait for the update )
x0xalexis8 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
ha its funny
VP4444 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
good new chapter. i hope that you will update soon. bye!
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Very light. Fluffily light. Lightly fluffy. And Robin getting embarrassed is always a winner.

Is this story done? I mean, it's okay if it is. As slice-o-life, first-date, blooming-romance stories go, this one pretty much rocks, and that isn't such a bad place to let go. But if you wanted to write more ... well ... I'd read it.

Subscribing, just in case.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
He's 19. He has a Y-chromosome. Why is ANYONE surprised when he acts like a jerk? It's what teenage boys do best. (Not what they THINK they do best, but what they REALLY do best.)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Hah! Go, girl. That's one way to set the boy in his place.
Sasse1892 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
:) Poor Robin, so uptight. Can't be good for his health. :D Anyways, am looking forward to the next chapter. :)
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »