Reviews for All That Is Love
JiggleWigs chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Oh, Robin you got pwned by a child. Oh woe are you, pity party granted...
VP4444 chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
hey that was a amazing story. i hope that you will update soon. bye!
The Cretin chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I'm not a Robin fan so by all means keep making him uncomfortable. Seriously though, you're an awesome writer. You've done justice to the characters and I love your realism. Hope to read more. Best in life to you.
JiggleWigs chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Dont we all love Robin torture? I love this side of Star, epic win...
Sasse1892 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
:) I love payback almost as much as jealous boyfriends... lol. :) Am looking forward to reading the rest, very much. :)
Sasse1892 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I must admit... I do love a jealous boyfriend on occasion. So very, very entertaining. :) lol. Am looking forward to reading the next bit. :)
VP4444 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
aww that date was ruined. i can't help but think that that "waiter" was some kind of bad guy. and robin was being kind of a jerk, yeah he was flirting with starfire but he didn't have to get physical. just saying. well got to go and hope that you will update soon. bye!
cherie and her flop ficz chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I love this story! Everyone is in charactar and I know how hard it is to make it like that.
JiggleWigs chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I have to say my favorite line I'm this chapter was: Goddamn you Bruceā€¦it's your fault I'm so emotionally retarded. It was absolutely hilarious! Loving this story, definitely continue :D
Star of Airdrie chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Yeah Dick, when you leave home at 14, Bruce hasn't gotten a chance to make sure you know how to take the ladies out on a date... or something.

I was not expecting that turn of events. I believe Will is evil.

Great job!

~Airdrie
alexandra chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
hahah this story is soo cute ...i like how star says they'll get some.:)
The Cretin chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was really good. I think you have Star and Rob's relationship down pat.
VP4444 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
update soon please.!
Robstarluver21 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
DUDE! You are amazing! I seriously laughed so hard at the "get some" incident! Please please update soon!
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh my gosh this was adorable! What fun! The characterizations and the dialog were spot on.

The only suggestion I have is to use a paragraph break after someone speaks, before another person reacts to it, and not before, it's kind of backwards (unless it's me, which it often is)

I cannot wait for the more! Thanks for putting this up and making my night!

~Airdrie