Reviews for All That Is Love
Electricboa chapter 26 . 5/8/2013
I really liked the beginning of the story, it was a nice change to see Robin and Starfire interact in normal circumstances, even though I think Robin's reaction on that first date was overblown, even with his normal impulsiveness. I also got a chuckle out of Slade recommending a movie.

The part to kind of bothered me was after Karras showed up. I just didn't understand the rationale for trying to solve the arranged marriage. Things just seemed rushed and over-simplified. I think you could have really expanded on it. When they visited the other planets, I don't see how the treaty they proposed could work just talking to one member of the species. With the exception of encountering the princess (which doesn't mean she's the head of government or state), it would be like an alien coming to Earth and asking some random person to enter in a treaty. The second half of it was Earth, things went way too smoothly. Apart from not including the U.N. (which would have made more sense to me), I can't imagine any country agreeing to enter into a treaty because Robin and Starfire want to stay together. I do think this could have been turned into a more geo-political story about trying to get everyone to agree, while hiding the real reason Robin and Starfire want it, but it would have turned the story into a monster with everything in there.
MidnightDarkness9912 chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
I loved every minute of reading this story! I was SO surprised you used that song for beast boy to sing AND the whole "Dark knight" movie was awsome too! LOVE THIS STORY!
V is for the 5th chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Slade likes inception? Really?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
can i just say that why would put your dress on after you do you hair and make up? your suposta put it on then a robe on top so you don't mess up you hair or get make up on the inside of the dress when you put it on after, but whateves. and ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh he whipped out the "b" word y'all! what? that 'date' seemed like it took maybe not even an hour, they didn't even order dinner before he left. so the date started at 7 and it would be like 8 when they came back, soooo why are they sleeping? whateves. why does the zipper start at the small of her back? that doesn't make sense.
rmpdc.dcstr94 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I loved everything about this fic.
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
like it alot, omg.
CurlyBookWriter94 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Good story so far
annalise chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
star's going to get him a patback
annalise chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
wow
annalise chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
wow starfire should got him bad part and screamed lik a girl but i love it
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Amazin"
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ha! Cyborg is awesome in this one!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
I like that Jinx moment. Very good timing. : ) Try to use Kid Flash though or Flash. Wally is kind of confusing.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
Robin is SUCH an ass! WTF he needa calm down! Lol :)
just chillin.killin chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
its like he takes one step forward and then 2 steps back.
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »