Reviews for All That Is Love
EasGames chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Amazing recipe:P you didn't write how much flour was needed, but i winged it(same with temperature and minutes)and they are the best! It's wery sweet of you to put the recipe in the stoty :D (good story too :P

Kickin' Kori Anders chapter 26 . 6/5/2012
NICE! This was just awesome to read all together, the romance, the drama, the fun! I especially like it when you made Slade suggest that should Star pick out Inception for a movie night! Classic!
Heyyy chapter 18 . 3/4/2012
Hey, so I have been reading this for a while, it is really good. I little too much detail for me sometimes... but o well.

So I noticed something that I just had to comment on. Robin wasn't wearing his mask, and Karras saw his eyes! :O
Sophia chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
This chapter freakn' funny! I loved it when the two boys walked in. i was laughing my butt off! You should be a pro!I'm gonna read all yor stories! thier never gonna get old!
The Alloy of Silver and Gold chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
I watched Inception with my bestie a couple weeks ago, it took some explaining on my bestie's part, but I got it in the end. figures that BB wouldn't get it. Anyhoo, good story. You have good grammar, you know? It's amazing how bad some people's grammar is on this site.
graysonizer chapter 26 . 1/3/2012
Okay, so, I'm more of a Robin Raven friendship girl, but I'm trying out new pairings, and I've decided I like this one. Or at least the way you write it. :) You really kept them in character, which was awesome. I was getting tired of reading fics where Robin's Beast Boy in disguise, and Starfire's this jealous bitch. Bleh. Karras is probably my favorite OC in the history of OCs. And that's saying something, seeing as I'm incredibly and randomly harsh sometimes for no apparent reason, XD. Oh, Beast Boy..haha. I was singing along with him! I love that song. Alright, I'm shutting up now. This was amazing. I've read some of your other stories, and it lived up to my expectations. Keep on writing, you're amazing! :)

*Note: This is probably my longest review yet. So proud of myself.
RetiredDeth chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Once I got to Slade's cameo, I was zoned through the last part of the chapter, just thinking "YAY! SLADE!" and imagining Ron Perlman's voice saying those lines:} I'm really liking this so far:}
MidnightThunder chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I am seriously laughing my ass off. This story is brilliant; I think you captured the characters really well. *sigh* And I quite enjoy the flustered Robin too. ;)
ButActu-Ally chapter 26 . 12/12/2011
Awwwwh cute :)

I LOVE the song Beast Boy was rapping (sadly I forget what it is called) but IT'S AWESOME and so was this lovely story :D

Teehee! (I love nigahiga)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
You do know that robin has and can kick her butt right
kalfire12 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
i love it! i love the line:"Goddamn you Bruceā€¦it's your fault I'm so emotionally retarded." so great!
BlurredLines chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Every chapter they get all erotic. What's with the 'throatly moan' shit. I LUV THIS STORY!
BlurredLines chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
That's how I feel. My boyfriend, Kori or Jakori. He tried 2 kill one of his friends because he was hitting on me. I told him he can't hurt everyone who does something 2 me.
gelatofornicodiangelo chapter 26 . 10/6/2011
Ahahaha! Nice touch with the last part! :DDDD. and I can't help but notice that little amount of NigaHiga in there. I LOVE NigaHiga. NYways, this is by far the totez awez fic i've read this week! Maybe even foreva! It's totez awez! Totally Awesome! Remind me to put this on my Super Faves Story list. I LOVE YOU!
Toreh chapter 26 . 10/1/2011
This was a really great fic. I loved every bit of it. However, I just think you could've let turiya live. Her death didn't do anything for the story really. It's great that starfire and robin got a happy ending, but it would've been just as well if not more positive if karras got his own. He did travel with her the whole time. Other than that, This was so well written and I enjoyed it a lot!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »