Reviews for All That Is Love
Star of Airdrie chapter 23 . 8/12/2011
Very nicely done - you captured the wide array of emotions well!
WellMissEmilyMarie chapter 23 . 8/12/2011
I got excided at the word pregnant :) it just made me happy. Good job this is now my favorite story! Thank you for living :)
WellMissEmilyMarie chapter 22 . 8/12/2011
I must agree with you on the pushing of Robins buttons! I couldn't stop laughing
OLDACC21 chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
U know wat I like about u? U have insanely fast updates! That just shows how dedicated u r to this story, so I thank u! I would really love to have X'andra as a pet! She is sooooo cute! And I think you did really well with Starfire's little speech about experimentation. Very scary but admirable at the same time! Also, I really hope you are considering that "I could get you pregnant, then they won't take you" thing. I can see little spiky haired moody kids flying everywhere shooting starbolts in Titan Tower with Raven getting pissed and Beast Boy laughing with Cyborg, along with Starfire and Robin trying to get their kids to calm down! XD HYSTERICAL!
SwampBandit chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
Leave it up to some bureaucrat to ask that stupid question. Hey new alien ally can we experiment on one of your people. Jeez.

Were you channeling a little bit of 'Ruthless' Robin in there at the end, Robin/Dick was sure beginning to slip into that mode, glad Star set him straight.

Look forward to more.
tgirl54 chapter 22 . 8/11/2011
I really love this(especially the messing with Robin parts)! Continue to do what your doing and have fun in college in the next couple of weeks!
ilovejustin chapter 22 . 8/9/2011
Another great chapter! The part with Starfire and Karras teasing Robin is hilarious! Keep up the good work :)
Tema-chan145 chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
I had to review.

Robin's got Sperry's! I couldn't help but smile at this as I own a pair myself.

This is a lovely story, I enjoy reading it. :)
wolfgurl28 chapter 22 . 8/8/2011
love it love it love it!
Princess Emmanuella chapter 22 . 8/8/2011
Loved it! It was amazing as always! :)
wolfgurl28 chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
ita awsome! i love all the details and the suspence giving too :D
Adam chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
KEEP IT UP!

Ill be waiting for the next awesome chapter.
ilovejustin chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
Hi :) I just found this story and it's great. You represent the characters so well, your a great writer. I can't wait to see how the meeting with Tameran goes. Great job, and keep it up! :)
SwampBandit chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
It is good to see you writing this story again.

This chapter really is more of a setup of things to come, but liked in insertion of the 'experimentation' in there and Star's reaction. Stupid human, sounds like something we'd ask too?

Look foward to more.
Mooninites Rule chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
Read this, love it so far. I'm wondering if Batman appear later. Keep up the good work!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »