Reviews for All That Is Love
SwampBandit chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
Now that was good. Hope you figure something out on the planets and such (though J'onn J'onzz is from Mars, I think he is all that is left).

Nice chapter.
Star of Airdrie chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
This was really good. I'm glad Robin was reasonable. Remember Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian (hello, Megan! - ugh!) Although there are so few if any green and white Martians left. Of course many bacteria can withstand all sorts of conditions... never mind, shoo, do your research or PM me...

Great job!
nagidawn chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
lol aww poor robin xD
Star of Airdrie chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
I was not expecting you to go with this story line! 'That chick' was Taryia by the way and she was actually a first officer of Karras' ship and became a good friend of Starfire's later. She was devastated as well.

I felt that Dick should have done more to stop the wedding - but it was her father and not Galfore that was Grand Ruler.

Wow, didn't see it coming - can't wait for an update!
Adam chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
Have Robin fight for Starfire. I could see him taking on an entire planet just for her, once he cools down. I can also see Robin fighting/aligning himself with Karras so Robin can stay with Starfire and Karras can stay with his love. MAKE IT HAPPY IN THE END!
SwampBandit chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
That was tragic. Interesting to see where you go with this.

Karras isn't a bad guy either which makes it more tragic, or at least not in the comics. He is an honorable person and doesn't want this any more than she does.

Look forward to more.
SwampBandit chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
I liked the installment, a little angst is always good. Especially since they've taken the step to become lovers, there's going to be issues.

Look forward to more.
Azarth Metrion Zinthos chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
Is it bad when Robin said he hated her smile, I lauged? BUT, I DIDN'T THO, I JUST HAD TO. I SOWIE. Oh, and I could imagine Robin acting like that, haha. Ah, I just love how Robin and Star fight and make-up in a heartbeat. :)
SwampBandit chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
I think you did quite well with his reactions and his telling of his history.

Overall a good chapter.
Star of Airdrie chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
emotional look at his past and as for the other part, tastefully done...

Great chapter!
Adam chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
If and when robin removes his mask, will he have more of a relationship with starfire as dick grayson or robin. If dick will he date her as kori with the whole holographic ring or will this story be strictly robin/starfire. will there also be any mention of any of robin or starfire's backstory, because how much more personal it will get between them if/when robin reveals his identity to starfire.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
I am thoroughly enjoying this. Your characterisation of them are great, how they react, the dynamics of the team, their relationships to each other.

I can tell you're having fun too, it comes across in your writing.

I do like how you've had Robin and Starfire react to Starfire's past, it's very well done.

Eager for more.

Cheers

Kry
The Cretin chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
Happy 4th right back atcha! I like how you handled this one. For what it's worth, I hope Rob doesn't screw this up. As always great job with the characterizations. Keep rockin
The Cretin chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Hey things are always darkest before the dawn right? I like this chap. Good work on their pasts. Especially Star's. I don't think many will ever truly understand how terrible that time was for her. Also great job with Jinx. Now I'm off to read chap 13. Keep rockin
SwampBandit chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
Very good. The whole conversation was great and Star standing up to him is good. I liked how he is dealing with his emotions here and how Star forced him to see the reality of the situation. I enjoyed reading it.

I look forward to his reveal and how it is dealt with. Hope you update soon.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »