Reviews for All That Is Love
Star of Airdrie chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
Oh Robin, you irrational but you know you're being irrational goofball - I REALLY like that approach. It's got integrity - the kind of intellectual integrity and self-awareness he would have and would show Starfire (but only when pushed)

Nice job!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
dude even though Dick would go crazy still pushing Starfire away would be diastrous!
SwampBandit chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
This was good, a bit lighter than my Chpater 14 of Revelations, though still horrific. Robin's gotta deal with it though. It took 2 more chapters for the Robin I wrote to deal with ot, and I agree in any Rob/Star fic like this it has to come up wheter we like it or not.

You definitely need move up to M though, the content is a little heavy.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
The Cretin chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
What are you talkin about BB? If I was with Star I'd be a virtual whippin post. I mean it's Starfire, there's alot more to her than meets the eye. I could go on all day about why she's awesome. The point is that this story does a great justice to her as a person. I really like how you handle her as a character. Good job. Once again, I'm sorry that I fell behind. To be truthful, I'm a Beast Boy fan and henceforth, I mostly read BBRae stories. But Star is my favorite Titan girl. To be truthfull, I'm not a Robin fan but I will say that there are really good and dedicated RobStar authors on here (such as yourself) who have written truly great and enjoyable stories at the expense of alot of time and effort and I think you and the rest of them deserve a big hand for all your hard work. Faith, I hope to read more soon. May you and the rest keep helping Grayson reach for the Star.
St. Jack of randomness chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
I like this story, it's awesome, I kinda expected that since you were the one who wrote it. I look forward to the next chapter of both this story and Can't be tamed.
The Cretin chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
I like how solid you portray their love and if I may say so, the "need" for each other. This is shaping up to be one of the best RobStars I've read in a long time. Now one more chap to go and I'll be caught up. Keep rockin
The Cretin chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Faith, I am so sorry I fell behind on this. I read so many fandoms, with so little time. I'm making a extra effort to catch up on this story because IMO, it deserves it. Now for the review, as always you pay attention to and deliver well on the detail. Also, as always you have a good handle on the characters and deliver their characterizations like a pro. Now I'm off to read the next chap. Good luck
SwampBandit chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
Like the Star and Jinxie interaction there. I like your take on Jinx's feelings too. Liked the bit with Robin and the beginnig too. Lighten him up and let him show what's under that mask.
xXStarGirl13Xx chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
lol love ittt:) continue peease
Vector 426 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
You've written a very nice story. I always felt Robin and Star would end up together, nice moments between them BTW, sweet and spicy_. Keep up the great work, I'll keep checking back.
Azarth Metrion Zinthos chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
You are amazing, and I love this story. 3 c:
Star of Airdrie chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Oh so steamy! Sweet too, but steamy! Very nicely done!
I Tried 2 do handstands for U chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Awesome chapter, please update!
I Tried 2 do handstands for U chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Well,

It looks like robin 'got some'
I Tried 2 do handstands for U chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Oy!

When will he ever learn!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »