Reviews for Worlds That Don't Belong
BarbyChan4ever chapter 19 . 10/15
This story is so cool, I love it! I kind of ship Libby and Spike.
kuriboh1233 chapter 19 . 9/29
Been waiting for this to be updated. Felt so good seeing the update I had to reread the whole thing againIs it wrong that I want you to hurry up and kill Angel, than the mayor then finally bring Dawn into this. My favorite parts of this show all happen after Dawn joins the crew. Maybe I've just been reading to many Worm fics but I think it would be kinda funny if Dawn had a crush on Lobby instead of Xander like she did in canon. I know you said that Lobby was straight but I just think that would open up a lot of fun little comments and situations that would make Libbey uncomfortable and be entertaining.
Yeah, Libby is gonna have to warn Buffy about Angel returning with his soul on season 3. If she doesn't I can only imagine Buffy trying to kill him if she sees him again. Season 3 is looking to be very tense.
You're back! Heartbreaking chapter, but you're back!
Shadowqueen11 chapter 19 . 9/23
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE ALIVE! Thank you for this chapter. _ I've waited forever for it! _ _
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 19 . 9/23
BRUH. My jaw dropped to the floor when I realized what story this was. At first I was like, a Buffy story in my alerts? Man, it's been a while, idk what this is. And then- clarity. OMG yes bruh this is one of my favorite stories ever. I'm so pumped. Libby is literally one of the best OCs around- and she's logical and fits the narrative very well, which doesn't always happen with this type of story! So bravo! And pleasex1,000,000 keep up the good work! (You're the best)
blackcat711 chapter 19 . 9/23
OMG YOU'RE BACK! I'm so happy! This made my day! Can't wait for the next update.
Singerdreamer42 chapter 19 . 9/23
OMG! Insane, new chapter! LOVED the part with Libby with Spike at the beginning of the chapter! It was awesome! Am I wrong in thinking there was some weird chemistry or something between them at that point? I'm looking forward to the scene that follows where this chapter ends with all them them talking and the Scooby Gang gives Libby their gifts, and so on. Will Spike see Libby every so often to see if he can make sure certain key points happen to make sure that he and Drusilla get out alive like Libby promised him? After Angelus is gone, will Spike tell Drusilla about the deal he made with Libby? If he does, what will she say and how will she react to it? I also think Angel was NOT happy that Libby didn't warn him about getting possessed by a lovesick ghost. I'm super happy that waited for this update and I will keep waiting for every new chapter/update no matter how long they take! I'm happy this is back on track and I'm already looking forward to the next chapter and I will read it, the second it's up! :D
grapejuice101 chapter 19 . 9/23
I am so happy you are back! Thank you so much for the dedication. Nice chap and very intense. Cannot wait for the next chap!
zuleika126 chapter 18 . 8/13
This book is fucking addictive
Hurricane.'97 chapter 18 . 4/21

BetterYouDieThanI chapter 18 . 2/20
I love this story so much! Will it ever be updated?
AliceInWanderlust chapter 18 . 2/18
Yay! What are the chances that the fifth time I decide to read through this is right after you tweaked it? I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! Did Angelus really rape Libby O.O? I hope she gets free next, i'd like to see her back with the gang and everything as normal again. I'll be keeping an eye out! :))
Please update I beg of you! *kisses your feet*
Jofrench22 chapter 1 . 2/12
Well then, i can't wait to read the new version of this story because i really like the idea of a protector! Besides, you're a talented writer! Please UPDATE SOON! Bye!