Reviews for Hitting the Wall
FlaFan chapter 26 . 2/20
Terrific story, with perfect capture of its characters. If the show had gone "deeper" during the 1970s, I could have seen this as an episode. :)
Rescue45 chapter 26 . 4/6/2013
This was an awesome story. I'm glad Sandy suggested it to me. I love the dialogue between Roy and everyone else especially his partner. Loved Joanne being so strong and taking matters in her own hands when Roy couldn't think about it. I'm glad it had a good ending. The issues that were brought are real issues that plague us even today, but things are getting better. More DOAs are being called in the field that's reducing the number of "hot" rides to the ER. Now if we could just get other drivers to get out of the way of emergency vehicles, i'll be happy. Thank you for a very well written story.
Rescue45 chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
I really loved this chapter. I liked the thinking ahead 10 years. We do use oxymetry and capnography now. How cool is that? I really enjoyed the interaction between Roy and Brackett. Very glad Roy is ready to return to work.
sandybeliever chapter 26 . 4/6/2013
Excellent! Just excellent.
sandybeliever chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
This Pritchard needs to be real. I love him.
sandybeliever chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Your Joanne is a riot.
sandybeliever chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
There are some similarities with your story and my storyline that ended with End of an Era. :) I loved their conversation in this chapter. SO true to their characters :)
sandybeliever chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
I love how you tie in the episodes.
sandybeliever chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Love the A/N
sandybeliever chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Hey, you know what my phone does when I get a picture message?
"BEEP BEEP BEEP! Squad 51, stand by for response." Really!
Rescue45 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
This was another great chapter. I'm really enjoying your story.
Rescue45 chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Poor Johnny, even when he tries, he gets in trouble. Love it.
Rescue45 chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
This just keeps getting better and better. I'm loving the interactions between Roy and the rest of the gang. Love how he's willing to work out his problems. Great job.
Rescue45 chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
I loved the SCBA to cut onions. Love the Johnny/Brice interaction. No one likes Brice so it's good to see him not get what he always wants. Kudos for Capt. Stanley. I'm really liking this story.
Rescue45 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
I really like where this is headed. Great dialogue between Brackett and Roy. Happy to see Roy recognized his problem and is seeking help. Too many times those who need the help don't get it.