Reviews for Hitting the Wall
anon chapter 26 . 6/19
Great stuff! Just found episodes of this old series on tv and this fic does a great job of filling in the psychology behind stuff that happens. It's also great that you have personal knowledge of the field and that really shines through in this. Thank you so much for sharing this!
xavionite chapter 8 . 1/10
Just discovered this story tonight. Wanted to let you know I'm enjoying it. I love reading something that doesn't need a few more passes by a proofreader (it seems these are few and far between), and you have a real talent for realistic dialogue. Excellent story so far.
Icecat62 chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
A really well written fic. Very in-depth character studies. Enjoyed it.
FlaFan chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
Terrific story, with perfect capture of its characters. If the show had gone "deeper" during the 1970s, I could have seen this as an episode. :)
Rescue45 chapter 26 . 4/6/2013
This was an awesome story. I'm glad Sandy suggested it to me. I love the dialogue between Roy and everyone else especially his partner. Loved Joanne being so strong and taking matters in her own hands when Roy couldn't think about it. I'm glad it had a good ending. The issues that were brought are real issues that plague us even today, but things are getting better. More DOAs are being called in the field that's reducing the number of "hot" rides to the ER. Now if we could just get other drivers to get out of the way of emergency vehicles, i'll be happy. Thank you for a very well written story.
Rescue45 chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
I really loved this chapter. I liked the thinking ahead 10 years. We do use oxymetry and capnography now. How cool is that? I really enjoyed the interaction between Roy and Brackett. Very glad Roy is ready to return to work.
sandybeliever chapter 26 . 4/6/2013
Excellent! Just excellent.
sandybeliever chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
This Pritchard needs to be real. I love him.
sandybeliever chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Your Joanne is a riot.
sandybeliever chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
There are some similarities with your story and my storyline that ended with End of an Era. :) I loved their conversation in this chapter. SO true to their characters :)
sandybeliever chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
I love how you tie in the episodes.
sandybeliever chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Love the A/N
sandybeliever chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Hey, you know what my phone does when I get a picture message?
"BEEP BEEP BEEP! Squad 51, stand by for response." Really!
Rescue45 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
This was another great chapter. I'm really enjoying your story.
Rescue45 chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Poor Johnny, even when he tries, he gets in trouble. Love it.