Reviews for Love You, Kill Me: The Deleted Prologue
Determine Artist chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
This was really good, you got the everyone's personalities to a t, especially Seyia's and i tough that Shiryu's reaction to the corndog was funny.
susan chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
awesome!
Thrudgelmir2333 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Finally read all chapters! Now it's time for a decent review. First of all, you are great at creating the moments and conversations between the characters and you have a fantastic grasp on what you think Shun's life was back at the orphanage.

Also, you capture each character's personality very well, never going against any fixed canon trait and basing the relationship between them based on their personality.

I also really liked Ikki's visions. They were very well built and structured, not to mention that they provided a great insight to ikki's feelings about Shun and the others leaving.

Is it just me or Mr. R sounds a lot like Rhadamanthys in a LOT of ways? If so, it's a cool idea since it's believable that Pandora would have her specters keeping tabs on Shun.

I honestly enjoyed reading this prologue, though I agree with your Author's note when you said that it wouldn't fit with the main story.

Keep up the great work!:)
Thrudgelmir2333 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I've already read the first chapter and this sounds good. Unfortunely, today I don't have enough time to read the whole thing but i'll make sure to come back and review again! Really liked how you portraited the characters! Tatsumi was dead on!
loveshun chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
el fic esta buenisimooo

me gustaaaa mucho, muchisimo *O*

snif la vida de mis niƱos adorados fue tan dificil

odio a ese calvo tatsumi, cuanto lo odioooo

espero que no tardes mucho en actualizar n.n

bye-bye cuidate
Fantasy-Magician chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Hyoga... when I did say I hate he fawning over corpse in my own fic I can't help but think he is hilariously obsessed of her mother and that's very funny in my book XDDD

His prediction about Shun and Ikki is also funny! XDDD And his drawing!

And I could see Camus' face when he found Hyoga running to frozen sea, he must be shocked XD

ps: I am curious of what kind of review you get so I take a look, _ oh men... I really dislike those who cowardly leave that kind of review as anonymous. So irresponsible... though I didn't delete this kind of review because I feel like I admit they are right if I do. Sorry for the ramblig XP
Fantasy-Magician chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I am glad to know that Shun's first impression of Seiya is not straight away to what he said in your main fic It's more interesting this way!

And I like they try to fool security together! So cute!
Fantasy-Magician chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I am glad you post this ANyway I like what happened to TAtsumi. seriously this guy have an issue!
Sana chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
This was one interesting alternative. Rhadamanthys the bus driver Is a rather hilarious image. Don't listen to the other reviewedr I'm glad you posted this.
Uh chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
This is pretty bad. Maybe it should just stayed deleted.