Reviews for Truth and Lies
RaniGos chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
This was beautiful. I loved reading his thoughts through the ceremony...heartwarming!
RaniGos chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Tears and terrified at the same time. Good job!
prnamber3909 chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
i loved your aladdin quote btw ;)
prnamber3909 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
WHAT?!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
man,your version of the wedding is almost the same as tangled ever scary is that this was written before it hit theaters...
Conejo-sama chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
I knew it! I knew the guards were up to something! This is getting exciting! I hope Rapunzel isn't really dead
Conejo-sama chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I'm glad the king and queen have faith in him, but what is this evidence?
sup chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Sup
Drunaforever chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Oh my gosh! I just came across this story (a year or so after it was written!) and I love it! It was so amazing, how you made the captain and some other guards the bad guys, and I was reading the wedding part and I was like "Huh. This is a lot like Tangled Ever After" then I realized that Tangled Ever After hadn't even existed when you wrote this! Crazy. Maybe Disney got the idea from you, and they'll give you the rights to Tangled Ever After, the next best thing to Tangled! ;-) Haha, if only. XD Anyways, I just love love LOVE this! TANGLED FOREVER!
BookishDream3r chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
I LOVED this story :) It was a great follow up to the movie, and you captured the characters' emotions and personalities perfectly!
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Yeah, don't know if youre going to continue, but I'm still story alert-ing;)
Commander Of Brontdor chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO SWEEEEEET, OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD AWWWWWWWWWWW XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

NASTY OLD CAPTAIN :
Punzie the Platypus chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
That breathtaking and all the details and everything! Pascal came along, yay! Flynn and Rapunzel's wedding made me cry and cry tears of joy, I wish that Disney would at least give us a date for the wedding, do they know how many Tangled fans would be happy? Here, have a few dozen freah warm cookies. Pascal gives ye a hug.
fryingpanninja107 chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
yay! i liked this story. and i loved the ending.

loved as in hookhand was playing the piano, one of the girls that braided rapunzel's hair was the flower girl, and PASCAL WAS THE RIND BEARER! (it flashed through my mind. so cute. lol)

great job!