Reviews for Lilies
QUEEN SPOILER chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Gosh that's was so emotional I even cried that was so sad why have a Sa ending any way?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I realized that Soul was dead when I was reading the bench scene. I didn't read until I was sure my tears weren't going to fall, and calmed myself down. This is really sad.
Doroshi-San chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I have read other ones like this they are always soulxmaka style and they all make me very sad
YuHtje chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oi my feels are sprawled over the floor, ready to be stomped on!
This was such a beautiful heart breaking one shot! I honestly didn't know what to expect when I read the summary thing and in the beginning I was confused but then it hit me and now I'm sad and crying and I just had to let this out.
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Hello! I was wondering if you would allow me to post a version if your story with my fav OTP from the Avengers. I would give you complete credits. I just loved your story so much and needed to apply the ship I'm completely obsessed with. Please!
mojojojo0415 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This story really touched my heart and made me cry but it was so well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This story made me cry...which means you did a good job:(
Jewelz Experimental chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I knew Soul was dead when kid said, " Shit it's that time of year."

Now i'm stuck with waterworks! x"(
I was cryung my mom was like wtf?

What's worst is I was listening to: Quiet; Demi Lovato & The Reason; Hoobastank

I hate these kinds of stories but I couldn't help it you're an amazing writer! x")
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
The tears won't stop...well, that was perfectly tragic. That one was unique too...I haven't read another one quite like it. Regardless of how sad I found it, it was very well-written and I couldn't stop reading it. Good job! Thunder
Crimson Orbs chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awww... didn't expect that ... . awesome!
The-Queen-of-the-Pirates chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I really liked this story. It was bitter sweet and well written. Would it be okay if I drew you some fan art?
Anna07 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
ahhh, i cried. omigosh i cried...
rayray logan chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was so good! i cried, A lot! beautifully written!
hello.anne chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh geez, this story made me cry like a baby!

It was really well written and creative too! You are a wonderful writer! I usually prefer light, fluffy stories but I really enjoyed this one!
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I am crying right now, this made so sad...I am so going to need to read something that isn't tragdic now, and that means that this was a good story, because of the fact that it actually made me cry.

moon-chan