Reviews for Ghost Message From Haruka
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
I love both endings :) both are great :)
FABIO chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
well the first one is the right thing to end the story but since i really like both of them i go for ending no. 2.. nice story...
FABIO chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
thats really scary.. lol..
FABIO chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
wow.. really good but funny like how haruka beat those two murderer.. great!
FABIO chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
lol.. scary but funny... lol..
FABIO chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
wow.. haruka to the rescue..she is really protective.. well its good to know that nothings happend bad to michiru maybe except for the two man who tried to rape her..
FABIO chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
oh my.. you killed haruka.. so who's gonna be her leading man? poor michiru..
Doot Doot dead account chapter 11 . 11/24/2004
OH. MY GOD. THIS IS A MASTERPIECE *_* I LOVED IT! IT'S SO GOING INTO MY FAVS!
sailor fan chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
My god! how many times will I have to do this. I didn't read this chapter but I cant veiw 6 Forses of the dark side from Ghost message from haruka. I HATE PARENTAL CONTROLSS! I know I'm old enough to read this stuff. My dad just wont upgreade me. Oh well. This is an awsome story and thats why I want to read more of it. to get it all. Remember I am . Please send it!
Sailor fan chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
I'm on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to read more. I thought I would have all of this down sence it was baced on ghost but boy was I wrong.
Sailor fan chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
Don't cry, Don't cry.. Thar was on I'm going to read the next one.
Sailor fan chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
Okay... Great chapter. I have a favor to ask of you. Can you send me 2 learning the truth from Ghost message from Haruka? I have parental controls and can't see. Damn the parental controls.
Sailor fan chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
That was another good one. I bet that ass Yamada helped kill Haruka!
Sailor fan chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Wow. That was good. I'm going to go read the next chapter. It just hit me HARUKA IS DEAD!WHA
Alina chapter 9 . 5/26/2003
Okay, so i only have one thing to ask you. All your stories sound good. Im not complaining about that. I just want to know when will

7:First Perceptions be fully on? cause it wont let me go to it. Ty. Keep on writing. You are very good at it. Have a nice day.