Reviews for If It Means a Lot to You, Wait for Me
Autumn Prower697 chapter 1 . 4/4
Loved every pit of it so cute :)
Sonic128 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loved it!
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Nice! A very lovely and sweet Sonamy story that I truly enjoyed reading.
Bartun chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm really amazed, I love the story, and how Sonic cares about Amy. I'm impresed by your work, I enjoyed every word of it.
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I spotted some religious metaphors, but that was wen I was rereading it.
ThisusersupportsSonadow chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Not bad
PinkblurAmy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this story! Its funny because I was listening to this song before I read this. I love this sooooo much! I really do! thank you for uploading because I enjoyed every second of it!

I love the couple and the song! 3 3
jakkichan chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I knew it !

ADTR is one of my favorite bands they're the best.

'Cause I can't come home till they're la, la, la , la

If you can't wait till I get home, then I swear to you we can make this last , la, la , la ,laaaa. If you can't wait till I get home... '

What a nice story composed from a song. :)
CatX3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
cool story! ya i liekd teh begining a little better. Maybe u could have made Sonic stay a little longer, maybe like a week...that would have made it more romantic. anyway, loved it
Maerd7733SCAIP chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Aww! This was really cute, and really good! I love how some authors actually incorporate the lyrics for some songs into the actions and dialogue of the characters! I could never do that.

I've got a question for you. I was looking through your profile (no I'm not a stalker!) and I saw that you wanted someone who could draw to draw Pen and Sword. Well, I can draw (at least, that's what everyone keeps telling me). If you'd like me to draw Pen and Sword, I'd be more than happy to!
Maerd7733SCAIP chapter 1 . 3/3/2011

Melody Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Yeah, as cute as always!;)

Greetings from Lederhosen-a-gogo land (a.k.a. Germany):D
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hmm... not a lot of focus on Shadow and Rouge... ah, who cares? It's SonAmy, and I'm happy with it.
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very very nice, I really like the way you blended the story and the song.
The Andromeda Rose chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ah! It's so sweet! I love this story!