Reviews for When Logic meets Magic
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 9/27
i wonder how old harry is in this story
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/27
i like the beginning. i wonder how will this end
NadaZilch chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
It's too bad you think you're not good at fanfiction (and have little time for it); I quite like your writing your far. :)
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Yay! I really like this. - I seriously hope that you update soon! - You just gave me a bunch of ideas. - Mwahahahaha! XD
Ed0gawaC0nan chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Please don't do yaoi!
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
I can't wait to read the rest of the story. As far as pairings are concerned, my only request is for ShinichixRan.
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I vote for HakubaXKaito and AiXConan.

Happy Holidays!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
I'm disappointed... I can put up with Harry/Ayumi but I can't stand Heiji/Kazuha, they always seemed like Heiji sees her as a sister while Kazuha has far from platonic feelings for him. Either way though, I can't wait for you to update the rewrite.
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
It's a little confusing- you still have the original 1st three chapters.
D3athrav3n92 chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
I really like the rewrite! I also agree with you; the first few chapters had the plot rushed just a little bit. Even though it's slow going, a plot as intricate as this takes time.

And does this really have to be a Hakuba/Kaito? I mean, I like the two, but not together, especially since there's been no indication of that in the anime/manga/whatever... Ah, whatever. To each his (or her) own, I guess.

Anyways, I really like how you had Hakuba just introduce himself to Harry, and help him get away from Dudley and his gang, instead of just barging in like the last one. It also shows that Hakuba had been keeping an eye on Harry for a while now, instead of just stating it.

Anyways, sorry 'bout the super-long review! I'm glad you started updating this again!

Keep writing!

Evci chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Love this so far, its an awesome idea and a very good story. Cant wait to read some more, please update soon !
Niwaki chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
nice please continue soon
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
update soooooon!
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Will Kaito Kid meet Harry soon?

I like your plotline!
farawisa chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
love it so far. this story is really intriguing. i hope you go on soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »