Reviews for Hell Yeah!
SHADOW1999 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
THIS CHAPTER IS PROBABLY THE ONLY GOOD ONE SORRY TO FLAME YOUR CHAPTER 2 BUT TGERE WAS WAAAYYYY TO MUCH SWEARING AND RUDNESS FOR MY LIKENING

TIP IS IF YOU TAKE OUT ALL THE SWEARING AND SHOUTING AND USE THE PERSONALITIES OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE SHOW AND CHANGE WHAT THEY SAY AND HOW THEY SAY IT, IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY BUT RIGHT NOW ITS XONFUSING TO READ WITH ALL THE **** EVERYWHERE AND ALL THE SWEARING

SORRY TO FLAME JUST TRYING TO HELP MAKE IT BETTER

SHADOW1999 OVER AND OUT X
SHADOW1999 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
OK WHATS WITH ALL THE SWEARING AND NO OFFENCE BUT ITS HARD TO READ BECAUSE YOU USE HA FOR HI AND OTHER WORDS LIKE HOW SO ITS HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

THE SWEARING IS LIKE EVERY OTHER WORD OR AT LEAST 3 SWEAR WORDS IN A SENTENCE. IT RUINS THE STORY. BUT THERES NOT REALLY A STORY BECAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS T RATED BUT WITH TALK OF MAS****** GOING ON ALL THE TIME ID SAY ITS M AND THE STORY LINE MAKES NO SENSE IT JUMPS FROM PLOT TO PLOT THE BEGINNING CHAPTER 1 WAS OK BUT THIS WAS JUST DAMN HARD TO READ.

SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS MEAN TO YOU BUT ITS JUST MY OPINION ON IT. THATS WHAT REVIEWS ARE FOR.

SHADOW1999 OVER AND OUT X
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was too funny. I am shocked Beck talked like that to his sister. I know we only heard 1 side of the conversation but it was still something you don't want everyone to hear.
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
...that was so F***ing hilarious... better than the original... though the phone convo was alittle crude for my taste, still, AMAZING! Imma go read the rest now, lol
cupcakebakingunicorns chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I am going to say... One... Thing... Who told you this piece of shit story was good?
TearsOfMusic chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Beautiful. Although the beginning was just plain confusing...
Ashboo211 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
tht bitch
Ashboo211 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
violent much
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I would like to inform you all that this is most certainly a parody. ED can't just miraculously switch from an awesome as hell writer to one that needs, uh, some practice.

So stop flaming and enjoy the stupidity.

Thanks...
NaturalArtificalFruit chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
This was sort of good.

In a terrible way.

Like I can't even read it,

After the first paragraph

I didn't know what was

Going on.
lanternheart chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
this story is ** too much "Ah!" too much "f***" too much swearing
Kataang1 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
not to be a flamer but the characters ar so OC. Nothing is how they would respond at all. And none of the characters are sluts. THere is so much cussing i can barely read this.
unpretentiousmusings chapter 2 . 2/16/2011