Reviews for Medaling with Destiny
Reader chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
You are the same as other shit*y authors in .
It would be better to delete this fic if you are too lazy to write or update. You are ruining the fun of the readers by leaving things the way they are.
Please go f*ck yourself :)
Hannah chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
WHAT THE HECK. FINISH THIS STORY. I LOVE IT.
Miko.chan215 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Please update this story soon! I really loved the first one and this sequel is amazing! I can't wait to see if all of their love making will cause an "accident" to happen and the talk of marriage not being the only thing talked about. lol. Really this is such a wonderful work! I 3 it a lot!
Bad Wolf Baybe chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
You should totally update this. Just saying.
VivaLaVida97 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
PLEASE update this story! I lived the one before it, and it makes me sad that you haven't updated this one for like two years.
RaidenTakashixx chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Oh my goooooooood help I've fallen and I can't get up! Please update this? I love it! Seriously one of the best Zuko/OC stories on here :D

PS her sister creeps me the fuck out, just thought I'd let you know that...lol :)
clockwork-stars chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
This is so amazing I read Flying With The Sun sometime last year, and it's sad that you haven't updated in almost two years, now. Please try to update soon. 3
nikkali44 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Keep going your story is good :)
total-animal-lover chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Why have you stopped updating? 'Flying with the Sun' was without a doubt my absolute favorite Avatar story and I couldn't wait to read this sequel as I adore your writing style and was looking forward to reading a more original plot. I understand how sometimes real life can get in the way of writing but I really hope that you are not going to abandon this story. I will eagerly be awaiting the next chapter!
total-animal-lover chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
As soon as I read that Zuko wasn't the one running around as the blue spirit I knew it must be Zoe. She has sword skills she learned from Sokka, she thinks the real blue spirit couldn't catch her because she saw Zuko get rid of the mask at Lake Laogai, and she would do something thinking it would help Zuko when it would actually have the opposite effect.
BehbaLovesTea chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Omg I've stayed up until 3am last night finishing flying with the sun and I really love this story! I can't wait until you update again! :D
Shaybo27 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Blue Spirit Zoe? Cool. I don't trust Min. I think that she's been brainwashed since birth by the Dai Li or something, cause I just don't believe her act at all. Boo Min! Great story thus far, love it :)
Taz.Trafalgar chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
hi just wanted to say that i love your story's and i hope you update soon :)
Lady Ishtar12123 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
its been a year since you updated do you plan to anytime soon
Snowbird18 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Why havnt you updated in sooooooo longggggg... :( You have going for you such an awsome saga. I mean sometimes when i watch avatar im just sitting there confused looking for Zoe haha. I hope you havnt given up on this..It would make so many people sad. :P