Reviews for Kiss Me
The Cretin2.0 chapter 6 . 4/28/2017
Loved the "reality" of this one. Had to find some of it funny as well. I could see how this would cause Stacy the worry pains. They already have to deal with a 4-year age difference. Add to that the stress of teenage hormones and cliches and you have a recipe for angst. Loved it. Hope to finish it out by tonight or tomorrow. Keep rockin.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
I always thought Ryan's eyes were brown,not green.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
Welp...it's always comforting to know your other half is there even through the stuffy noses...the burning fevers...the broken bones. I think I like this chap best so far. It comes off as the most heartfelt and you really feel for both characters: Ryan wanting to get better, Stacy not wanting to wait anymore to hold him. Great chap Lux. And thanks for making me feel sappy ;P lol See ya on the flipside.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
Nothin like a little danger to spicin a romance. Now for my question: Which got Stacy's heart beating faster- the mishap or the resulting smooch? ;)

Great chap Lux, loved it.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
Realization is always an important step in any romantic entanglement. I think this chap is true to Stacy's character. She would be in a bind for a while (for obvious reasons) but she's got a foot out the door so to speak on what I'm sure will be an interesting journey.

Great as always. Sorry for the absence Lux. See ya later.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 2 . 3/11/2017
Now, now Stacy...all in due time ;)

Loved it. Jealousy can come in and sock us in the gut like a sucker punch. Once again, I love how well you convey emotions. The setup is genius as well.

I have to wonder how long Ritchie would've lasted with both Renee and Gloria there. I think they would've strangled him by his third episode. XD This chap reminds of his bungled scheme with Renee. Peace out.
The Cretin2.0 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Oh Stacy. Time catches us all and so does the heart. Well, this is my first KI multi-chap on the site and it looks like I've picked a winner. Can't wait to read more. Take care Lux.
The80sNeverDied chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Heh, heh...we all go through the cooties stage Stace. ;)
KeSuQueen chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
That was so good. Stacy's feeling an awakening of feelings ... for Ryan. Epic.
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I remember this show! I love this fic. You are such an amazing writer.
paynesgrey chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
OMG this story is amazing, and so romantic and lovely. Wonderful job! Loved it, especially this last chapter. You write them so well, your style and portrayal of emotions always draws me in. Well done.
Kari chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
What a wonderful story! So romantic! I am a Stacy/Ryan fan myself and really enjoyed this story. It was nice to see their relationship grow and mature over the years. You know these characters so well and I love reading these stories about Ryan and Stacy. Most teenage girls at some point have to make a decision about when to be intimate with their first boyfriend. What she deals with in Chapter 6 was very real and you wrote it so beautifully and added such feeling and emotion. It really makes you root for this couple. It seems most stories involving teenagers ends in the couple waiting to be intimate but it might be fun to explore the other side too...having this couple that we all have fallen in love with explore the intimate parts of a relationship for the first time and how it feels to put that kind of trust in someone for the first time...in a loving responsible way. There is something refreshing and sweet about falling in love for the first time. I'm not sure if you are planning on adding anymore chapters in "Kiss Me," but maybe it is something you could consider in "Stacy in Bloom." I love that story just as much! I absolutely love reading your stories and how you portray these two characters. I look forward to reading more on these two. Thank you for entertaining me so much with your work :)

Kari
landofthekwt chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Good job of showing their relationship through kisses over time.
Imp chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
This did not suck. It was the opposite of suck (not to be confused with blow) in fact. Please continue to not suck!
Neisha chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
I loved this, so much in fact that I read it straight through without stopping to take a moment to review the previous chapters. For that I am sorry as I should have taken the time to let you know that I enjoyed each chapter, but I hope this review makes up for it. This is wonderfully written, flows beautifully, and was heartwarming from beginning to end. It leaves me smiling even though I know absolutely nothing of the Kids Incorporated universe. Grammar and punctuation were perfect as was the timing and plot. A perfect Valentines day fic!

Thank you for sharing this- it was an absolutely wonderful read.