Reviews for Chloe
hawkcon chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Another good piece. I like how you reconcile characters. Nice to see baby Chloe receiving a JL welcome. Precious little baby bird.

Chlollie will never be my endgame that finale was open, Dinah will always be the always the ONE. I dont hate Chloe though, and her and Dinah seem to be friends on the show.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Shining Friendship chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Wow, I was really scared for Dinah a little while there. I'm glad to see she's going to be all right. :)

I love it how Clois is so close Dollie and their family in your story. And little Chloe is so adorable.

I'm still completely furious with the SV writers for ultimately choosing Chlollie over Dollie in the series finale - not even hinting at Dollie's future - but I wasn't surprised. They did it for Chloe fans because she was the one who "most deserved" a happy ending. Don't get me wrong. Chloe was always one of my favorite characters on the show, but having her hook up with Ollie and then marry him was such a slap in the face for Dinah's character in the comic books.

Anyways, enough ranting. Loved this chapter! Hope to see another update soon! :)
jenny chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
it's cute, it's sad, it's funny, it's brilliant
Juliet Salvatore chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
This is soooooo cute!
Shining Friendship chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Chloe was a bit of a brat to her sister in this chapter, (I know it's the age) but the ending was very sweet. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Shining Friendship chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
The Queen family has a new addition to the family, how wonderful! :) Excellent chapter, my friend! And I just love the name Heather. My little sister was almost named Heather.
No Really Go On chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Obviously amazing ezza! It's hezza here! I proof readed it!
Shining Friendship chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I love little Chloe's nickname. Baby Bird is so cute! :) Great story so far. I can't wait to read more!
Jen chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is adorable! I'm so glad i found it!

-Jen
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
sylar1610 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Oh that is such a sweet chapter and the little nickname they have for her, Baby Bird, so cute