Reviews for Amplexus Himeri
jensteed chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Wonderful piece but it's such a pity it ended there. I'd love to read more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Really well executed! Like most of the other reviewers, I'd love to see more if you're up to writing it.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
*frowns* I wanted more romance. Are you going to write a sequel please?
Pharies chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hahahaha XDD

That's a very interesting curse. I am highly amused )

Rosajean chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So good! He has such an incredible voice, I'm right there w/ Hermione on that! Please consider continuing this! I would love to read a second chapter or a sequel!
Kikibell's kitten chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Well headmaster I have done my job... now I really need to quickly go back to my chambers because i was in the middle of something really important.. like a wank.. sorry I meant a potion.. yes a potion...
MiSev chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Noooo, that can't be the end! This is such a great start to a larger fic - please, please write a sequel! After all, we don't even know who hexed Hermione!

*takes several deep, calming breaths*

Sorry for the pleading/demanding tone there, but I found this fic to be so well-written and engaging that it literally left me hungry for more. I sincerely hope you continue to write for this fandom and look forward to reading your future stories (please write a sequel and feed your starving readers). :-)

"You are actually the student I loathe the least." - LOL, truly one of the best pieces of Snape dialog ever penned :D
addictedmarvel chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I almost hope more comes of this story even though it's over. This was very well written and made me blush, have to admit :D
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was an original idea that was well executed. Great job.
Odile1001 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
ooooooooh! THIS WAS SO GOOD!

I WISH WISH WISH you would do a sequel! :)

TycheSong chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was so much fun to read! I love how you captured the exact feeling of someone who feels awkward about being naughty at first and then, when realizing that there aren't going to be any consequences if they let themselves enjoy I really hope you do continue this story. I would love to know what happens next! Favorite moment: purring her name in a whisper. It gave me the shivers!
Beth chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was amazing fic! Funny, sweet and hot.

Could you make a sequel pls?
DaughterOfTheBrownCoats chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awwww a love sweet but still badass snape! Thanks!
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I'd love to see where this goes. Perhaps neither of them can get the other off their minds...just thinking aloud! :)
sunny ate your plushie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011

the best part actually was, when he said: "Miss Granger, it is your Potions Master, Severus Snape."

it was like a radio-broadcasting

like "and now the news" :DDD

i cant stop laughing, graet story xD keep going!