Reviews for Rescued
SayMrrp chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
AWESOME
Fangirl chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Awesome Ending XD
catastrophicTranquility chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Ivan stop being a meanie , I know you 're all sweet & fluff inside ..!
Hah , when face palming is not enough , you face desk xD And Lol the works of frustrated romantics bestowed upon a stubborn & dense couple xD

Awwww , and it 's donnnnee ... I had fun reading , it was just as entertaining as "On Board ," I really like your Priate Fics with Spamono , even tho this is only my sec Priate fic from you , I still very much love them ! XD I hope to reading more fics from you ! You do a lovely job
The ending was humorous
catastrophicTranquility chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
W-wait did he say Joan ? Holy shit , FRANCIS WHERE AARE YOU JOAN IS BACK INSWEARTHAT 's HER !
TT uTT -sobs / oh dear gosh , happy reunion ... Happy sappy adorable cute sweet reunion ... But yay Toni made the first move 3 aww just a chapter left ... But a lemony last chapter ;3
catastrophicTranquility chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
... I ... Ciompleely forgot about Kiku , holy pirates ... Pfffttt ... XD
Hrrmmmmm ... Guess .. They are still denying it .. But yay Marcello is alrighty ;D
catastrophicTranquility chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
You 're PruCan confessions is so cute they 're so willing -unlike a certain spainard & Italian - & adorable !
Aww can 't wait until they can openly admit it w
catastrophicTranquility chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Toni it 's a once & a life time chance to cuddle with Lovi while he 's willing ! Btw , I like the idea of clingy Lovi when he 's sick , it 's adorable !
Haha Francis is just everywhere today xD I LOVE IT ! XD
Aww but this was so freaking cute ! I loves it ! The fluff was like rapping my face xD this is probably one of my abortive chapters yet 3
catastrophicTranquility chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Y-you said no depressing shit ! Not my Tonii too ! -cries away in a corner - And oh gosh no , Joan , feels , crap , I actually ship those two wtf ...

It thought it flowed easily even with the multiple moods 3 That puberty bitchslapping the itellehnec out part was fabulous btw ;D
catastrophicTranquility chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Wow what am awesome way to torture someone Gil xD
But ... Please , oh please throw him over board ... Ho-how dare he do that to m- Gil 's to be Matthew ! .. God wait until I get me hands on you ... e-e Thabk god he did not get raped oh my god if he didiwouldreallykillhimholyshitsomeonedosomethingtothatpig ... Antonio is too kind , but ... I guess it 's good .. Lucky assholewhofuxkingkidnappedbirdieandfuckingstuffedhiminatruck .
Yeah it was pretty dark , but excellently written tho !
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Yay another pirate fic Lul I just love the bad touch trio 's laughs xD
By the way who is Vince ? ;o
xD fangirl chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
lol :D haha XD
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Lol, I laughed at the end.
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
*perverted smirk*
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Antonio: I'd rather gauge my eyes out with a spoon.

Me: There we go with the spoons again. -_-
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I forgot to ask this earlier, but what's with Italians and performing castration with scooping utensils?!

I mean, it's hilarious, but why?