Reviews for Rescued
Charm Caster1127 chapter 2 . 7/7
Jenny Granger: YAS! PRUCAN AWESOMENESS!

Alex Plot: Why am I not surprised...

The Marfa: Marf~!

FearMyPaintBrush: MUST. HAVE. CHIGI!

Charm Caster: Why do you four do this to me!?

The Marfa: See you next chapter ~Marf!
Charm Caster1127 chapter 1 . 7/7
Jenny Granger: All right guys, lets try NOT to wake up Charm this time?

The Marfa: OK marf!

Jenny Granger: I liked how you wrote Lovino! And... HEY! GET YOUR DIRTY PAWS OFF MY BANANA BROWNIES MARFA!

The Marfa: *face full of brownie* MAAARRRFFF!

Alex Plot: Lovely little story my friend! I liked how Feliciano decided to be a pirate just to be with Ludwig!

FearMyPaintBrush: Kesesese! I love the fact that the bad touch trio are all together as a crew! Plus Ludwig but really, who cares about West!

Alex Plot: Oh I don't know, maybe the GIANT fan base of GerIta shippers?

Jenny Granger: We have two of my favorite ships here! GerIta and Spamano! Now all we need is Canada/Mathew to show up and we get Prucan!

Alex Plot: ... You DO realize that the story is already complete? We just can't risk Charm Caster catching us reading at night again.

The Marfa: Marf, I just thought of this, marf, but has Antonio run into Pirate! Arthur/England yet marf?

Alex Plot: No Marfa, I don't think he has.

Jenny Granger: It's a good thing Charm Caster's asleep, or we would be in trouble.

Charm Caster: WHAT THE HECK YOU FOUR! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NO MORE FANFICTION PAST 9:30PM! IT'S BLOODY 1:30 IN IN THE MORING! WHAT IN THE NAME OF TEA, SCONES, TOMATOES, AND PASTA ARE YOU DOING READING FANFICTION AT THIS BLOODY LATE/EARLY HOUR?!

FearMyPaintBrush: ... Run?

Alex Plot: Run.

The Marfa: MAAAARRRRFFFFFF!

Jenny Granger: Oui! It is time to bid adu my dear!
Maddie chapter 8 . 4/16
THAT WAS SO FUKING ADORABLE MY GOD.
Alina of the Valley chapter 8 . 1/16
Good story
Alina of the Valley chapter 4 . 1/15
lol! Love jealous Antonio
Alina of the Valley chapter 3 . 1/15
LOL! THe fire thing was hysterical!
Alina of the Valley chapter 1 . 1/15
Why did Lovino leave the other ship. They were so kind to him.
SayMrrp chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
AWESOME
Fangirl chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Awesome Ending XD
Krolshi chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Ivan stop being a meanie , I know you 're all sweet & fluff inside ..!
Hah , when face palming is not enough , you face desk xD And Lol the works of frustrated romantics bestowed upon a stubborn & dense couple xD

Awwww , and it 's donnnnee ... I had fun reading , it was just as entertaining as "On Board ," I really like your Priate Fics with Spamono , even tho this is only my sec Priate fic from you , I still very much love them ! XD I hope to reading more fics from you ! You do a lovely job
The ending was humorous
Krolshi chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
W-wait did he say Joan ? Holy shit , FRANCIS WHERE AARE YOU JOAN IS BACK INSWEARTHAT 's HER !
TT uTT -sobs / oh dear gosh , happy reunion ... Happy sappy adorable cute sweet reunion ... But yay Toni made the first move 3 aww just a chapter left ... But a lemony last chapter ;3
Krolshi chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
... I ... Ciompleely forgot about Kiku , holy pirates ... Pfffttt ... XD
Hrrmmmmm ... Guess .. They are still denying it .. But yay Marcello is alrighty ;D
Krolshi chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
You 're PruCan confessions is so cute they 're so willing -unlike a certain spainard & Italian - & adorable !
Aww can 't wait until they can openly admit it w
Krolshi chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Toni it 's a once & a life time chance to cuddle with Lovi while he 's willing ! Btw , I like the idea of clingy Lovi when he 's sick , it 's adorable !
Haha Francis is just everywhere today xD I LOVE IT ! XD
Aww but this was so freaking cute ! I loves it ! The fluff was like rapping my face xD this is probably one of my abortive chapters yet 3
Krolshi chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Y-you said no depressing shit ! Not my Tonii too ! -cries away in a corner - And oh gosh no , Joan , feels , crap , I actually ship those two wtf ...

It thought it flowed easily even with the multiple moods 3 That puberty bitchslapping the itellehnec out part was fabulous btw ;D