Reviews for Normal
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is excellent. I love best this description: "All she hears is the sound of Abby's voice washing over her like a lullaby" and Abby's Big Interrogation being to ask her to spend the night, then coming and saying "He won't turn you away"...then Ziva still putting it off a day, deciding to start feeling tomorrow. This is lovely. Quiet, gentle, sad, hopeful...really nicely done.
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Finally I am able to sit down and read this. I have been wanting to for so long, and it feels good to be able too.

First off, I am going to start this like I start every other review that I give you. You are awesome. Seriously, I would kneel to your talents if it didn't hurt my knees.

Your writing is so very powerful that it is like a sucker punch to the stomach. And of course you made it to the second round! With this piece it would be crazy for you not to!

I loved this so much! From the beginning where Ziva talks about not feeling and that being okay, to the end where she is ready to start feeling.

This was all so wonderfully done. I applaud you. Great job and kudos.

I am glad I was finally able to read this!
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This has to be one of my FAVORITES ever. I was smiling like an idiot and had tears in my eyes and I adored this so very much. One of the best that was submitted, in my opinion. Beautiful, beautiful job.

Kit.
tonysmel chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I read this in the LJ contest, and it was one of my favs. I love the thought that Ziva and Abby are close, even though I don't really see that on the show much. Loved the quiet calmness of this story. Don't know how else to put it, but I thought it was just lovely. (And congrats for continuing on in the contest!).
Seosh chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was absolutely beautifully written, I loved this sensitive side of Abby, and how she knows when to step back and not rub salt into wounds, not that I expected her to. Abby is kind and extremely sincere at heart.

Anyways, how far did you make it in the competition?
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This made me so sad and happy at the same time that Ziva has Abby in her life, with her blunt ADHD approach to life.

Just what she needed.
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Good job :) It would have been a nice scene to include :)
natsien chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very beautiful :)
Dr. JES chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very nice. Loved how you captured Abby's voice and I especially loved just the hint of Tiva. Can't wait for round #2!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very well done. I love good Abby/Ziva moments and wish we got to see more of them on the show.