Reviews for It's More Then Just a Promise
Lost Soul Buried in Darkness chapter 8 . 7/15
Amazing way to end a story.
helrio uzugaku chapter 8 . 6/14
Just thought it would be good to let you know that the way your writing some sentences is a bit off. For example you write like this "(insert character speaking, (insert statement), (insert character speaking." I'm not telling you how to write but try writing a chapter more like this "(insert character speaking)" (insert statement) "(insert character speaking)" at least once and ask your readers which style of writing they like better.

Also there are a few spelling errors in this chapter, although nothing major, would improve how readers see you as devoted to your writing.

Another thing. There are some people who haven't watched the show or read the manga and just jumped straight to the fanfiction, so in fight scenes they are clueless to what jutsu looks like and will quickly become irritated. Try incorporating a brief non overly descriptive sentence that describes what a jutsu looks like. For example, like what you did when describing Mayuri's most powerful Mokuton jutsu. You described when her opponent saw the roots erupt from the ground and what they did and how they reacted to it. Just saying the name of the technique for those less knowledged in the manga won't be able to know what a technique looks like unless they stop reading to check the Wiki or a forum. That could lead to people just stop reading altogether.

Hope this helps and just know that aside from the listed suggestions I really love the story and look forward to more.
anonymous chapter 8 . 6/1
so shion's pregnant now? hope there's going to be plenty of hot preggo sex in this story!
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 3/30
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/17
MCRasengan chapter 8 . 3/4
It's a nice story.
MCRasengan chapter 5 . 3/4
Chidori is One Thousand Birds. Raikiri is Lightning Blade.
hottyboy14 chapter 8 . 1/13
when will chapter 9 be released i like how you have the story line going cant wait to see if you are going to make the next chapter
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
amazing story
Weston chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This is awesome so far! please continue! i have wanted to see a naru-shion story for so long
jakub donovan chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
Hey, what happened next? where's the next chapteR?