Reviews for Twists of Fate
18alewhipvhs chapter 4 . 8/12
According to the wiki, Karin is 11 during this time. Did you change the age to 12 so that she can fall in love, or was that because you didn't know how old she is? The second option I doubt very much because you appear to be very informed about things, I just asking so that I can be 100% sure.
i like this one i can't wait for the nexs ch.
Taylor368 chapter 8 . 7/7
please update it was getting so good i cant wait for more :3
HitsukarinLover29 chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Hurry up and update! I have to know what her hollow powers are like. I have to think of ways you would do it but I get nothing. Please update and do it soon.
sunkissedcherry chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
loved it! please continue
Mystery chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I really want to finish reading this fanfiction. I really want it know how it ends and everything else.
The Color of You chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
I don't want to sound mean, BUT DAMN YOU FOR NOT WRITING SO LONG! I gots to know what is going to happen!
JK chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This is my favorite story!
DAfan chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Don't stop yet! The story is so fantastic! I can't wait to see her hollow powers in a fight.
CrimsonWings28 chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Hi, i don't usually log in to review but i guess that you deserve it since i really adored your story and would very much like for you to update soon. i like how it's ichigo that need saving for once from his little sister no less and how you introduced the vizards in . your story have a good potential and i hope that you will finish it.
forever122 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Keep it up! Karin HAS to get to soul society!
TenTailedAnarkyBeast chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
LOl so when is she meeting Toshiro... I can not wait to see Ichigo's reaction when he finds out what happenedx to Karin
lemusj2012 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Love it! Please write some more!i want to see ichigo's reaction!
AkaiTsukiRedMoon chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
You know what? I have my interest on most this type of HitsuKarin story that don't have them meeting at the soccer game. You're one of it, and I'll hope you'll finished it. I consider myself not so good at writing but I'm amaturely good at drawing. If you finish it up, I'll consider it to one of my free fanfics manga(If I didn't lost interest in this one. But If I did, I'll sketch up some easy sequels, spoiler or something similar that might fit in the story.) If you're still updating and I've done my task, I'll send you my drawings. All the story credits got to you, drawings are mine please.
HistuKarinlover chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Umm, could you pull out some scene that makes Yuzu's soul as same as Karin? I don't want some matter of years separated the twins. Please make something out of Yuzu as well, It's not fair that she's been missing out the action. She's a Kurosaki tooo, and that's mean that she's legally/illegally should fight beside Karin.