Reviews for Gray
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
what there was to that story was great start you should take it and run with it it's a great hit and I believe their story would be too your a great writer don't hold your self back think about finishing this story if not for us for yourself. I read a lot of fanfiction a lot I know a good writer when I read be nice to hear from you
melfin80 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
So beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
What's the song? The video is gone off You Tube.
Cina's chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wonderful story... Loved it
Continue This chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I really wish you'd continue this. Country Bella meets Alternative Edward has the makings for something good. Bella seems so grounded and Edward too for knowing he didn't want to go off the deep end like so many singers. I could see their relationship being a whirlwind that would leave people baffled because they don't fall apart because on the surface they seem so different.

Just a mini story? Something...
MusicAddict101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Okay so I'm on my iPod and it won't let me sign in so if you could message me back that would be great but is this based on Boys Like Girls and Toylor Swift and their duet Two is Better Than One? Because if it is I love you (just kidding) I love Boys Like Girls and I love that song.

Please pm me and let me know if I'm right!

KitsuShel chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Awww, so damn sweet! Such a pretty song, too!
mo kagen chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
"... yet shedding the light of a new dawn on its main occupants."

I've had kind of a crap day, and your sweet story has made it a little bit better! and I may have to go you tube some sappy country love songs because of it...
darkinque chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Loved this one-shot. I can't help but love a musician Edward

-sigh- and Bella was great. I really enjoy reading strong and confident Bella character. The phrase "the gruesome twosome" made me laugh, I could totally picture this, lol.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Great story!
katinki chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
always love edward as a musician. i like what you did with bella here, too. she's lively and confident. easy to see how she knocked him off his feet. thanks for writing and good luck in the contest!

trixietraci chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was wonderful! When he grabbed her pinky, I got all giddy. :) Great job, bb!
Mizzdee chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This was great. I love your descriptions of the characters, giving the perfect images, without going into massive detail. I'm glad you made Edward the sensible type. He loved the lifestyle but was smart enough to realize that he was headed for a major downfall if he remained on his current path and, even though they were barely mentioned, you gave the feeling that Emmett and Jasper were the same down to earth guys. When you brought Bella into the picture you described her image but not her true personality, which led perfectly into Edward's surprise when she took the hit from his cigarette. Also, his frustrations over his confused feelings for her and his need to get away was a perfect lead in to the picture this was based on.

All that said, what I liked the most was the slow build up of a possible relationship between Edward and Bella. They started out nice and easy and comfortable with each other but when they were apart and then brought back together again, sharing a "longer than normal" hug, they knew there was something more that they were going to have to explore later. I love that they didn't jump right into bed because that would have ruined it. I don't even mind that they didn't share a single kiss because, until the night of the performance, they weren't even ready for that much. You kept it true to the stage their relationship was at without feeling the need to add something that didn't belong in the story. It was perfect.

I'm known for my long reviews and I knew this one wasn't going to be any different. I loved this so much, hun. In the time I've known you, this is the first story of yours I've ever read, but you can be sure I'm gonna start reading more. Good luck in the contest girl. You definitely deserve something for this. Love you - D
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
that was I love Bella telling him whats up.
kris salvador chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
cool. the song fits perfectly. love it. ;)