Reviews for Overcoming follows Back To School
simys chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Happy Sigh
Leathered Man chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
An interesting story.

I never would have seen Tony as having self worth issues.

See what you can do using "Beautiful In My Eyes" by Joshua Kadison.
hotshow chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
I just discovered this series of stories and thought they were very good.

I hope you will write more on the series.

Thank you.
AMAPADME chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
God this story gets sweeter and sexier and more awesome as it goes. I LOVE IT.
smiles2go chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Just read the whole series and I gotta say this is an amazing fic. You've created an exciting, hot plot and I can't wait for more! Wish all Doms were like Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
anci2506 chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
Just read the whole serie and can't wait for the next story!
Gnomy chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
Hi,

Im from germany and my english isnt really fluent so I hope you can decipher what I write.

First I must say that I really enjoyed and loved reading this fanfiction so far and hope you write the next story soon.

The storyline you have created is really cool and I suffered vicariously with each character.

Tony is so anxious about his place in Gibbs life and you can almost physically feel the hurt and self-doubts in each line where you described his feelings and thoughts.

I take off my hat to you and your ability to write such a brilliant ff.

Best wishes

Gnomy
novrov chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
I love this series! Please write more :)
sterno chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
WOW..! ANOTHER INTERESTING STORY! I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL TONY AND GIBBS ARE IN THE CEREMONY! SO HURRY AND GET WRITING AND POSTING IT! PLEASE!
Dreamer22 chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
I absolutely positively LOVE this series! I was so excited to move on and rad this one, I skipped reviewing the last one because I didn't want to stop! Most stories like this end up mega hard core, I like that this is very light, very gentle, and always loving. I am greatly anticipating reading more of this wonderful world you have created!
addictedtocsi777 chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
I love these stories! You do such a great job at bringing out the emotion and lighter, loving side of dom/sub world. Good stories. Is there any more to this one?
hotshow chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
I thought this story was perfect.

I also would like to see more of this series.

Thank you.
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I can't tell you how much I love this series and I hope you continue with it!
kdd chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
OMG, More please! I love this story and the previous one. Please, Please, keep going and give me more.