Reviews for Those Who Walk In Darkness
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I hope they're both in heaven at the end, but I wonder if even that can restore Sam. But he's out. Finally. xo
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow! Powerful, powerful ending. I'm glad Dean got Sam out in the end though it certainly wasn't easy. I also feel that Dean letting Sam 'go' when he did die was very in character at that point of the show. Sam's soul was in hell (not that he knew that at the time) and I'm sure that he didn't feel like Dean's brother at all so accepting his death was easy. And assuming he was at peace finally probably helped the letting go process a bit as well. So you did a very awesome job there.

I really liked that when Dean's time finally did come and he went to heaven, that he expected his soulmate there. That was a very warming moment to know that he even though he let his brother go, he still assumed to spend eternity with him.

Amazing, amazing story. I was totally enraptured thoughout the whole read. You sure can weave a tale!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Ugh. Previous, anonymous review is from me! Apparently I wasn't signed in and had no idea. So it's from me! Sorry about the mix up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2011

Scarblade chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
wait, thats it? i want more! i likes it, lol. anyway, if u add to this, let me know cause you could go places with this. whats here is good tho if u want to leave a cliffy
MY Siberian Husky is MY Angel chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Sequel?
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was a really different story (yes, that's a good thing). I don't know how many times the story twisted so that I thought Dean had lost Sam permanently. One thing I love about Dean the most is he never gives up. He'll spit the odds in the eye every time and press forward, determined. Dean is also the embodiment of love. Sam is everything to him.

Your description of Hell gives a sense of vast space. I 'saw' the jagged rocks and saw the light of fires ever burning. I think it was really cool that Castiel protected Dean from the screams of the damned.

I think the strongest thought that came to my mind here is that Castiel is Dean's guardian angel; Dean is Sam's.

Kinda sweet, isn't it?