Reviews for for the world's more full of weeping
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
There's a lot of your stories that have left me wanting more, which is a good thing. But I think this is the first that really deserves more. This most definitely could be a multi chap story. But at the very least, it could have played out a bit longer. Mary would have believed Sam's alternate reality story. No question..IMO. There had to be a point to putting Sam into their timeline. Maybe to prove to him that him dying in her place wouldn't have made anything better. That's okay for him. But what about them?
Definitely lots of unresolved feelings on this one. That said, I think it's a fantastic story that I would love to see fleshed out. xo
Von chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh come on! Don't let it end there! Let Sam help them, at least! Help them with the revenge and recovering from it and the 'this is what could have been'... maybe they'd get comfort from knowing Sam grew up somewhere else!
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Amazing story! Is there going to be more?
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Why make Sam see them like that? Sam could have told Mary, get the feeling she would have believed him.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
AWWWWE.. SOO SAD..
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is an amazing story! I love the idea that Sam could understand just how much his death would affect the rest of his family. And you wrote Dean, Mary and John very well by showing how each has dealt with Sam's death. The only problem I have with this story is that it is not longer. I would love if you could right more. I would love to see Sam travel with the Winchesters for a while and develop bonds with each family memeber but manly Dean; while trying to find his way back home to his Dean.
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It's a weak comfort to think it could have been worse.

You have neatly shown us why John was such a messed up man in canon, because it's one thing to know and another to feel it. And I'm feeling it too well, the despondency and silent accusations. I think Mary would have still loved Dean but she blamed herself too much to let them forget and try to live in happiness.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really like this. Unlike Sam, I don't think his family would have been better off if he'd died instead of Mary. I think the whole gang's just cursed overall.

You know, this reminded me a little of The Song Remains the Same. I completely expected in that episode for Sam to be all, "Just have Dean. Don't have me." when his mother told them she was pregnant with Dean. He had to have at least thought it. I'm not so sure Dean did (him imagining life with no Sam doesn't come naturally).

So, I was surprised Sam said nothing about it. That's kind of his 'ideal' situation (even if it probably hurts Sam to think it) - Dean's the only child (or even has other siblings), and Sam doesn't exist. But then, Dean probably would've punched him for it...

Great story! Fascinating plot!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh, my gosh. This was heartbreaking. I would love it if you added another chapter with them finding out who Sam really is.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
normally this would be good and really this is one of the best stories i read but very sad ... could they please know that this is sam..
jwinchesterkent chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I love it! Please continue- I want the dean and Sam relationship/bond to develop!
AndThenBigBangHappened chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very interesting AU...well written...

hope u update soon :)
Moydra chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This story is intriguing. I love how you've explored how each of them would have reacted differently had Sam had died instead of Mary. And poor Sam! How bewildered he is to see that his own death would not have been much of an improvement for the entire family! Thank you for this view!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This has left me completely broken-hearted. I wish there was more to this fic, but I suppose the Winchesters' inability to move on has kind of created a sad sort of closure, if that makes sense. Thank you so much for posting.