Reviews for Change of Plans
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 6h
Heh, this is just so good. Great job with all the characters.

Keep the good writing.
zafnak chapter 14 . 7h
KFC is also pretty big in Japan as well. It has become tradition to eat KFC at Christmas.
worthless brat chapter 1 . 8h
This is really great hope you still continue this story from the first sentence you know that you are entering a great story
Skillet28561 chapter 14 . 8h
Happy birthday…"in bed". I'm joking please don't kill me.
The Misguided Angel of Death chapter 14 . 9h
I loved it and this is a much better final 5 then canon
Sup'Nut chapter 14 . 10h
Well Happy Birthday! You did a great job on this chapter. 3
Karlos1234ify chapter 14 . 10h
Monday February 8, 2016.

I'm so happy to see this story is back.
ewisko chapter 14 . 10h
Kinda sad to see Owen leave, even though I called it and it was very obvious.

So let's see the remaining contestants are: Cody, Courtney, Sierra, Alejandro and Heather. By the looks of it, Al and Heather are practically going to team up out of necessity. And with Cody and Courtney in First Class, my bet is that they're probably going to lie to Sierra in Economy about Courtney trying to 'steal' Cody or whatever to sway them to their side.

Whether that will work, I honestly don't know. I doubt for elimination you'd be getting rid of Courtney or Cody, so that leaves Sierra, Heather or Alejandro. And unless Heather or Alejandro try to betray each other, that leaves Sierra. She's probably going to realize that Cody doesn't want her and leave honorable or something. I hope that's not the case, because that's quite predictable, but I'm sure you'll find a way to do it that will seem interesting.

Anyways, great chapter dude... IN BED!

-ewisko.
Little Scittle chapter 13 . 1/11
I'm really into this. Please post next chapter soon.
masterart chapter 13 . 1/5
what happen next chapter?
Ninja Master chapter 13 . 11/11/2015