Reviews for Change of Plans
FOWLKOM chapter 11 . 1/5
Man, when are you going to update? And just when things were starting to pick up. Let's go Joe!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
HURRY THE FUCK UP ALREADY I DON'T GOT THE PATIENCE TO WAIT MONTHS JUST FOR A COUPLE OR EVEN OBE CHAPTER COME ON GOSH THIS IS BULLSHIT
Jeni chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Awesome story.. I liked how the turning point was gradual instead of sudden. This made the story much more realistic and enjoyable. Hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
Please update! :)
Gaby chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Great,I hope thers a update soon,I also like for Cody to show more skills.
TheWriterFormerlyKnownAsNixon chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Another great chapter.

Heck, between your story and Strix Moonwing's "Candy for Your Thoughts?", I'm feeling inspired to write my own Cody/Courtney AU story now... But I don't want to steal your thunder.
invaderzimfannumber1 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
ok so i liked this chapter it waws goood but i was a little sad about all the hate vibes cody gave sierra i know she is a pain at times towards him but i love the way they ended up at the end of this season and i always really love her character so i can help but feel sorry for her anyway i look forward to more
DaleJr.88 chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Could you make it to where Cody and Duncan get into a huge brawl?
DJ Rodriguez chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Now this is more like it! Thanks for posting this up! It seems that Cody is back in the game, and Courtney is also doing well. Both are going to need each other to get past Duncan, Heather, Sierra, and Ale. I wish them the best of luck!

Keep it up!
Starryoak chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Ok, I love Billy and Nelson. Just... Yes. All of the win. I love how Billy tries to calm him down by saying "I'm sure we've done worse unknowingly."... Real great job there, kid, real great job. What's his response to getting dumped, "She could have kicked you in the crotch harder than she did..." ?
Although I do wonder where everyone gets the 'Chris has been married before' thing. Was it mentioned in the show, am I missing something? I like it, but it's just oddly ubiquitous for something that isn't canon (to my knowledge)
Oh and I love this story.
The Prime Writer chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Interesting start on this chapter and a nice beginning to an AU story. Courtney actually seems to be acting nice for a change while Duncan is becoming more of a bad guy, a reverse of the usual situation between them. Sierra continues to be as creepy as always, but that's nothing new; she was pretty much the epitome of stalkerism in the show, but you've taken it to a whole new level in this fanfic, to the point where you can't help but feel sorry for Cody for having to deal with her on a daily basis. I hope the next chapter is just as interesting as this chapter was, and hopefully Duncan will finally stop being such a big jerkweed towards Courtney; it's not very likely, but there's always hope.

Sincerely, The Prime Writer.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Heh, this is pretty cool. Well done.

Keep the good writing.
ewisko chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Great chapter once again. For the Niagara Challenge I assumed that you would have picked someone like Noah or Izzy to return so for you sticking to the cannon and picking Blainely was interesting. As for the pairs of brides I thought they were interesting as well. Pairing Courtney and Cody together was obviously the right decision and I liked how you mixed people up. Sierra and Duncan being paired up was cool as well as Heather and Owen.
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 2/28/2014