Reviews for Change of Plans
excellent story need i say i am kinda sad that this story is over. if it's not too much to ask will you make more story's with Cody when ever you can :)
i don't no what to say its not bad more like THIS STORY KEEPS GETTING BETTER WITH EACH CHAPTER. if i was super rich i can guarantee you that i would pay you just write story's for me or for i like how you get everybody said to sound and act like in the tv show to match their personalty in this story but with some changes and tweaks.

P.s dont get to big headed
yet again another great chapter i hope you have more good story's i can read when i am done with this go Cody woo
Hell of a good job with this story so far the story is i suggest people to get beta readers to help with the story and to pitch back and forth idea's to help them with you i don't need to to say that cause you proved me wrong with this wondrous story. you keep making great story's with Cody as the protagonist that loves Courtney and i can guarantee you i will review them when i can or any story that you got a lot of potential keep it up peace :)

P.s sorry if i came off as a
Scrappy7082 chapter 16 . 6/23
Okay, I normally only read Duncan x Courtney stories...but I'm starting to really like this pairing! You're a great writer, and I hope you finish this story cuz it's awesome! :D I can't wait for your next update!
Kortni chapter 16 . 6/17
This is story is and Candy for your thoughts are diverse and cool in their own up the good work.
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 16 . 6/9
Good lord poor Zeke! I mean seriously I was hoping things would be better for him unlike in the show, which they kinda are, but not nearly to what I was hoping for. Though I do get the feeling Zeke will be playing a big role later on. Maybe towards the finals?
AlphaOmnisphere chapter 16 . 6/8
Dang. Alejandro was this so close to taking the drop of shame, until PSYCH! It was just a reward challenge. Anyways, an awesome chapter you put up.
worthless brat chapter 16 . 6/8
I seriously adored this chapter a lot. This was really heart touching a bit. I can't take the anticipation on waiting for the next chapter. I can already feel the butterflies in my stomach
masterart chapter 16 . 6/7
i wonder if cody and Courtney tell each other about their feeling?
FOWLKON chapter 16 . 6/6
Welp, at least they realized it. And oh man, is Sierra in for a rude awakening.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 6/6
Hey, very cool job in this one. Nice to see Cody and Courtney realizing their mutual feelings, and good scenes with Zeke.

Keep the good writing.
Numbervania chapter 16 . 6/6
Glad that this fic got updated. As a fan of Candy for Your Thoughts? it's interesting to see that difference too. Especially when you don't have Duncan to deal with, the further annoyance of Sierra, and some humanization for Zeke's plight. It's also a good development how Cody and Courtney came to their individual revelations through talking things out, even if mostly to their own selves. Thanks for posting, look forward to the Easter Island episode.
FanficLovingPerson chapter 16 . 6/6
Awwwww~
DJ Rodriguez chapter 16 . 6/6
This was way past cool, and well worth the wait! It seems that Cody and Courtney have FINALLY realized that they really like one another, which I hope grows and blossoms into some good love. Sierra may not like it all when she realizes it, but I do hope that Courtney is ready and willing to fight for her man!

Ezkiel is still on the plane, but its good to see that he now realizes he has friends. This story is really turning out to be excellent!

Keep it up!