Reviews for Change of Plans
Darren Grey chapter 17 . 7/27
Please give us another chapter soon, I really enjoy this story.
I'm new to this fic, and I have to say, even though I'm not a fan of this couple THIS IS REALLY WELL WRITTEN! You should be really really proud of yourself! Everyone is in character and it's actually so believable, though I did find the inclusion of the interns and the jenny person unnecessary though it did bring some character into this fic
Some Random Dude chapter 17 . 6/13
Nice! Can't wait to see the next one!
xPurpleGod chapter 17 . 6/12
Nice! Also, when will the new one Come out?
DJ Rodriguez chapter 17 . 6/7
This was worth the wait! It seems that Cody was side-tracked big time by Sierra thanks to her sweets, but it seems that the young lad has finally chosen Courtney as she is the sweet that he needs! Very good!

It seems that Al and Heather are up to their old schemes again, and Sierra is really losing out in reality. I really hope that Cody and Courtney are able to put the brakes on her attempts, and also be on guard for the Latin and Asian schemers.

Excellent work! Keep it up!
Klimmatt chapter 17 . 6/7
It's great to see a new chapter, especially one with as much happening in it as this one. I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends up
OmniPlanckInstant chapter 17 . 6/7
This is so amazing. You're back to writing this. About f***ing time.
Forgotsurname chapter 17 . 6/6
Its funny I was just re-reading this story a few days ago. Welcome back! And finally some C&C fluff too.
FOWLKON chapter 17 . 6/6
They finally admit it! YES! Finally! And oh crap, Sierra is going to lose it. I also see that Heather and Alejandro have their gears turning, and although they're not scheming together, they are definitely up to the same treachery.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 6/6
Hey, very cool one here. Nice job with Cody and Courtney finally admitting their feelings.

Keep the good writing.
Skillet28561 chapter 17 . 6/6
And CoCo is official! Congrats on the TV Tropes page.
FOWLKON chapter 16 . 4/26
I hate to nag, but when is the next chapter going to be posted?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2016
excellent story need i say i am kinda sad that this story is over. if it's not too much to ask will you make more story's with Cody when ever you can :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
i don't no what to say its not bad more like THIS STORY KEEPS GETTING BETTER WITH EACH CHAPTER. if i was super rich i can guarantee you that i would pay you just write story's for me or for i like how you get everybody said to sound and act like in the tv show to match their personalty in this story but with some changes and tweaks.

P.s dont get to big headed
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
yet again another great chapter i hope you have more good story's i can read when i am done with this go Cody woo