Reviews for A Royal Romance
Please! PLEASE! Update soon! Your story is really good! Can't wait to read Chapter 28 and all the rest! Good day! GOD BLESS YOU!
KLRocks100 chapter 19 . 5/21
Please update chapyer 27 of this story and your others soon please. DON'T BE DEAD PLEASE!
Nerdy Fangirl 1739 chapter 27 . 4/20
I just reread his story for the fourth time and every time I still have a reaction. You know a story is good if it keeps you on the edge of your seat every time. :)
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?
Nerdy Fangirl 1739 chapter 1 . 4/7
:/ Please update.
* cries * you probably think I'm dramatic. If so thanks :3. I love this story! I check for updates like twice a day! :p.
Ra ta the lion chapter 27 . 3/5
You updated...then you didn't D: please update!
Don't worry about not being able to update. A lot of schools are doing testing. Worry about testing and not updating :) we can ubtain patience. Good luck on any tests you have to do and don't worry about updating every day or every other day. Besides a cliff hanger is suspense and as my Language arts teacher says "Suspence is sewn in the foundation of a good story."
A really like this fan story. I hope they get married :3
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSSEEE! PLEASE Update soon!

Awsome fanfic!
OMG I'm sooo on the edge of my seat! Please don't be dead this time! :)

Great fanfic. I'm serious when I say this is my favorite
thenightowl57 chapter 27 . 2/13
awww this was so cyte 3:
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 27 . 2/10
That was great! I fangirled so hard! I am so Lizzie's twin, she is so much like me. And the "Is tomatoes coming over to play?" thing made Eleanor my favorite sister. :)
Tangled4ever chapter 27 . 2/10
I've waited so long for this chapter, and it was soooo worth the wait. Fantastic job! :)
Please keep writing and updating ASAP! I love this story so much. The characters are so funny and sweet and I live every word. Thankyou!