Reviews for A Royal Romance
CarolNJoy chapter 7 . 5/13
I've been imagining this story in the same animation style as Tangled, and this chapter has solidified that. This fic carries the same humor and charm as the movie. The entire scene of Thomas throwing rocks at the wrong window and tripping over practically everything he could in their garden was pretty priceless!

It is very sweet how much they care about each other. I'm excited to keep reading on!
FuzzyMammoth chapter 31 . 4/23
Congrats on finishing your story (and on grad school!). I enjoyed it. Love ya.
CarolNJoy chapter 5 . 4/23
This is a really cute story! Your dialogue and your way of describing is adorable and charming. You definitely have me hooked!

I did happen to notice a few anachronisms, like marshmallows, tennis, and magazines, but they're not particularly glaring. Besides, you managed to make them humorous, which is a good enough reason for me!

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the way you've characterized Rapunzel's parents, and the OCs have great personalities for them to bounce off as well.

Looking forward to reading on!
Bravo chapter 31 . 3/31
I love this was my favorite did so well with characters personality
AnonymousKoala chapter 31 . 1/28
*wipes tears from eyes*. This was my first fanfic. If that doesn't say something about rhe connection I have to this AMAZING masterpiece, Indon't know what does. I felk in live with the idea of the story line pretty quickly and the most revently uldated chapter was always updated. My mom once caught me reading this at 2 in the morning, and I almost instinctively called someone Cat when I met them and their name was Catherine. I checked for updates every single day for months, and read all of your other works while waiting for more. This is beautifully written, excellently thought out, and one of my all time favorite stories. Thank you. *sniffles and starts story over again*
Anja's Writing chapter 31 . 1/19
Aww! That was the sweetest ending! I can't wait to see what you do in "A Forthcoming Blessing" and "Family Life".
Congrats on your life achievements!
Fan 1 chapter 31 . 1/19
AAAA LOVED THE ENDING FANGIRLING
starspangledpumpkin chapter 31 . 1/18
It's over? Already? Aww I loved it so much
MJLupin27 chapter 31 . 1/18
Ah, my favorite story ever has come to an end. I'm glad it got a conclussion though it's been really fantastic to see how it all started and began to grow.. what a journey this has been! I love your writing, I've learnt a lot and I've enjoyed this story greatly.. I thank you for all your effort, for a job well done.. I hope this is not the last thing I read from you, it'd be a real shame.

Until we meet again, big hugs and blessings :)
KLRocks100 chapter 31 . 1/18
This story ended beautifully! I'm gonna miss freaking out every time this story gets updated. You should do a sequel about their wedding and stuff. That would be awesome! I can't wait to see what stories you write next.
MoonsGlory chapter 31 . 1/18
This story is definitely the best fic I've read. I had so much fun reading it, and I still can't believe it's over.
You are an amazing writer and I wish you all the luck in the world.
Thank you very much, you are truly gifted.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 31 . 1/18
Aww, a perfect ending to this story, although in a way I'm rather sad it's finished. I've had such fun with your characters! I hope sometime in the future you might continue their story, or at least give them a few more one-shots :). I'd especially like to know how the Midland trouble resolves itself. I have enjoyed this so much, good job on everything! (I hope Thomas tells Cat about his injury now, so she doesn't get mad at him later...) I look forward to anything else you may write!
Blessings,
Sophia
FabFiction15 chapter 31 . 1/18
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg...I want to cry it's over I absolutely love this story it is just so amazing I just have no words for how spectcular it is I just *fangirls uncontrollably* it was amazing!
This story has truly been an adventure that I've been following since seventh grade (I'm now a HS senior) congrats on the brilliant work; this was a beautiful story!
sweetsandstoryz chapter 31 . 1/18
This was BRILLIANT! One of the best stories I've read on here in a very long time Tom and Cat are the cutest thing and I could read about them forever :D