Reviews for A Royal Romance
dragonridergirl2 chapter 31 . 10/22/2017
Ohmysweetgoodness these last few chapters have been an emotional roller coaster! Thank you so much for all of this, I really needed it! You did a wonderful job and I hope you stick with writing because you're amazing at it! God bless you on this journey.
denyz chapter 31 . 10/10/2017
Okay, so I'll keep this short: These have been the most wondrous three days of my life. Amazing piece of fiction, you should be proud of it! :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/18/2017
I think this is the third time I read this story (I read it twice last year and rediscoveres it last week haha), so I feel like I should leave a review :)
I absolutely LOVE your writing, and how you portrayed Tom and Cat's personalities and relationship. I felt like they were my friends are really got attached to them. When they were sad, I was sad. When they were happy, I was happy. :D so yeah, thank you for this story.
I know you are busy (obviously, you have a life haha) but since you're such a great writer, I'd love to see you write the story of Tangled, but from Tom and Cat's POV. Like, starting from Cat's sickness during pregnancy and Rapunzel's birth and first weeks / months (but I guess that will be covered in Forthcoming Blessing), Rapunzel's disappearance and the weeks following that, how it affects Tom and Cat's relationship, Rapunzel's first birthday after her disappearance (the first time they release the hundreds of lanterns), Tom and Cat through the years, Rapunzel's 18th birthday (the scene just before the lantern scene in the movie, where the King cries, this scene always gets me when I watch the movie), reuniting with Rapunzel and getting to know her (especially her similarities with her parents, her personality) and Eugene.
Lol that's a looong request, but I feel you'd be able to do a great job with that. If you decide to write fanfiction again one day, I hope you'll consider that :D
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 7 . 1/5/2017
You paint a picture with your words. This is such an amazing story. I had started reading it sometime back but had stopped. Now I want to read again xD
I love the personality you've added to Thomas and Catherine. It's such a funny story as well. I was reminded of the Bennett family while reading this. And Lizzie, haha!
I'm excited to read more. :D
WisteriaAllgood chapter 31 . 8/29/2016
It may have taken a few days to finish but I'm glad i read it to the end! This was an amazing story and every word was great! Such a great ending
CarolNJoy chapter 7 . 5/13/2016
I've been imagining this story in the same animation style as Tangled, and this chapter has solidified that. This fic carries the same humor and charm as the movie. The entire scene of Thomas throwing rocks at the wrong window and tripping over practically everything he could in their garden was pretty priceless!

It is very sweet how much they care about each other. I'm excited to keep reading on!
FuzzyMammoth chapter 31 . 4/23/2016
Congrats on finishing your story (and on grad school!). I enjoyed it. Love ya.
CarolNJoy chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
This is a really cute story! Your dialogue and your way of describing is adorable and charming. You definitely have me hooked!

I did happen to notice a few anachronisms, like marshmallows, tennis, and magazines, but they're not particularly glaring. Besides, you managed to make them humorous, which is a good enough reason for me!

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the way you've characterized Rapunzel's parents, and the OCs have great personalities for them to bounce off as well.

Looking forward to reading on!
Bravo chapter 31 . 3/31/2016
I love this was my favorite did so well with characters personality
AnonymousKoala chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
*wipes tears from eyes*. This was my first fanfic. If that doesn't say something about rhe connection I have to this AMAZING masterpiece, Indon't know what does. I felk in live with the idea of the story line pretty quickly and the most revently uldated chapter was always updated. My mom once caught me reading this at 2 in the morning, and I almost instinctively called someone Cat when I met them and their name was Catherine. I checked for updates every single day for months, and read all of your other works while waiting for more. This is beautifully written, excellently thought out, and one of my all time favorite stories. Thank you. *sniffles and starts story over again*
Anja's Writing chapter 31 . 1/19/2016
Aww! That was the sweetest ending! I can't wait to see what you do in "A Forthcoming Blessing" and "Family Life".
Congrats on your life achievements!
Fan 1 chapter 31 . 1/19/2016
starspangledpumpkin chapter 31 . 1/18/2016
It's over? Already? Aww I loved it so much
MJLupin27 chapter 31 . 1/18/2016
Ah, my favorite story ever has come to an end. I'm glad it got a conclussion though it's been really fantastic to see how it all started and began to grow.. what a journey this has been! I love your writing, I've learnt a lot and I've enjoyed this story greatly.. I thank you for all your effort, for a job well done.. I hope this is not the last thing I read from you, it'd be a real shame.

Until we meet again, big hugs and blessings :)
KLRocks100 chapter 31 . 1/18/2016
This story ended beautifully! I'm gonna miss freaking out every time this story gets updated. You should do a sequel about their wedding and stuff. That would be awesome! I can't wait to see what stories you write next.