Reviews for Devotion
whosahassa chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Wow, I thought you'd given up on this. ;P

This is how I always thought of Navi. She may not have *all* the answers, but she rarely ever *doesn't* have at least an idea of what to do. (I mean, I guess Link would figure it out on his own eventually, but still. Having some help never hurts. Particularly in the beginning.) I love all of the various partners Link has had throughout the games, but Navi... Navi is something else. :D

... See, this is exactly the sort of thing I wish I could write. Good job!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I rather like this. However, I feel that the line breaks in “The Boy without a Fairy” seem to heavy. I know that there's not a lot of formatting one can do on this site, but perhaps a less intrusive break can be found, for instance a paragraph containing only three dots, or something.
whosahassa chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
This doesn't suck at all! I wish more people could look past Navi's supposed annoying-ness (although I've never found her to be so) and really see the bond she and Link shared... obviously it was deep enough that he wanted to find her again. I've been trying to write a little something that would show Navi as I believe he saw her, though I don't think it's coming out too well.

Hope any other chapters will be as... meaningful as the first two. ;) Keep up the good work!
Tango-x chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Will all the chapters be like this? I think it's a good start - very different to what I usually see, which is refreshing :)

Tango xx