Reviews for Secret
Princess Turk chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
I was so glad to see that you wrote a second chapter! Yes! Damn, that was hot. -_-; The ending, though? XD

SCORE: Reno -1 ; RUDE 2

Aw yeah, go stick it in Cloud, Reno. ;)

Fantastic!
TerrorInYerTub chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
YAY! o I love this story! This pairing is so unloved and its sad cause its such a great coupling. And I love how you had each one top cause that's one thing that is hard with this couple. Well that and the fact that they really don't talk. Lol.

Well til the next time, Terror out! X3
wwgost chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Poor Reno. But, you know, not really. I do have to wonder how he thought that was a bright idea, though.
Princess Turk chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
*gulp* Hmm, yeah. That was good. :D :D :D Seriously hot; great choice for the pairing! Also: that was the most i've ever seen Rude talk in any situation. Vincent must have that special air about him that helps Rude form words! XD Love it!
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I really like this pairing! Rude doesn't get enough love and I get tired of RenoXRude stories so this was a great change! I hope you write a second chapter! That would be very interesting and hott! :P
mizperceived chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
it's so ironic that you posted this pairing.. i was just thinking to myself today that Rude doesn't get enough love. and now, he gets lots of lovins )

great story!