Reviews for The Simple Things
AlreadyTaken19 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I love this so much, I felt so giddy reading this it was so cute how speedy was acting all coy at first but raven caught him xDseriously such a cute one shot :D
Nova of Mink chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I like it. So, few people give Roy any depth. I am a Titan Comic fan, so I know there is a lot more going on under that grin. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I really like the story! Short, fluffy, and so adorable. Continue writing.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Cute. I liked it.
I'm home chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Very cute. I love the characters, their interactions, and the simple nature of the piece. It is very well thought out, and leaves me with a feel good feeling. Very nice work.
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Who knew?Speedy is actually smart under all that vanity and cockiness... The good thing is that since he's not explored, you can do so many things with him and still be in character! I liked.
Alessandra Hope's thief chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
It's cute! Romantic but not in a fluffy way!

I don't think it was out of character (probably I didn't notice, coz it's good for me as far as the "outness" isn't too big, like, I don't know, A pinky, dumb, brainless Rae?) So, yeah, they were great. You wrote them so well, I completely loved this fic.
craizypet chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
i love speedy! he seems so cute!
NocturnalMorning chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
It was very cute, it had the underlaying term of romance without being all up in the face. very well done
rockerbaby150 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was too cute! I just love shy/nervous Speedy.
Jenna912 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really liked it. It was cute and short and peaceful to read. I think they were both a little bit out of character but in a good way because it seemed to help them connect. I really enjoyed it. And when I log in, i plan to add it to my favs and give it another review:]
sumsujay chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
veeeerry cute! love the characterization of speedy, not many others do him justice in my opinion!
wee-me chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Sounds like a lovely start for their relationship.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I love it! Don't continue it, I think it's beautiful as it is.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I'm not sure if it was the 1st person, but I didn't like this one as much as your other stories. Something was just...different. This Raven felt different from your Raven. (if that makes any sense...) It's not bad or anything. I wonder if it is the 1st person POV, and I wonder if you wrote it in 3rd person, would you have done it differently? ; Sorry, I'm not being helpful am I? Very well-written though, as always. 3