Reviews for The Misfortunes of Logan
so funny

more plz!

:P
adelphe24 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
no nother chappie here either?

UPDATE!
Ashbug22 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Omg, dude this was hilarious! Ahahaha!
Zewy chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Okay, here I come again.

I think you should have made them more like, they don't want the other to look at their bodys. Like Jean not wanting scott to look at her body while he change or like that. And they should have been more curious to look at the body they were in. They are teenager, right? Just feeling that it was strange that they only had problem with putting bra's on. They didn't seem to concern about touching the other sex in anyway. Also, didn't rouge have a crush on scott? in the serie. Maybe she should have looked more at him/jean in the changing room. Just an idea.

I also find it really strange that they didn't kept their dialects when they changed body. The speak as nothing to do with the body, all in your head. But you made a funny twist of it, so that's okay. I can deal with that. It would be funny to have kitty being all girlish in kurt's body and saying Like and Totally all the time.. haha, I can see kitty wanting to wear a t-shirt that's shows the belly-bottom in kurt's body..

Remember this is only what I think, and I only trying to help you.

I also thought it was weird when you called them of the name which body they where in. I thought it would had been easier if you said the name of the "mind" so to speak. A funny thing would have been if, just an example, scott (in jeans body) called out for Kurt only to remember that it was kitty only to remember that he probably should call her kurt because she's in kurts body.. so it would be like "Kurt come here, no wait I mean kitty, no wait Kurt - No Kitty in Kurt's body!"

Just an idea.

In the end they finally worked together against Logan and got to learn how to use each others power.. that was sweet.. Like in both cool and cute.

I still like this story, and as I can remember I thought you did Rouge's dialect pretty good in the last chapter? or i'm a remembering incorrect?

You are really good at discribing things, like how they move and speak. Sometimes you just feel a little bit stress while you write. Some scenes just fly by, when they could have been a little longer to make the story better.. Well keep up the good work - can't wait to see what will happen when they're at school. I mean. If Kurt will have to make out with Lance (are kitty an lance together in your story?), and how they will interact with each others friends.. hoho, this will be fun.

Update soon!

-Zess
100 Silver Wings chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Yes, it wasn't as funny as the first chapter. But that does most certainly not mean it isn't funny at all. Just the idea of Logan wearing anything that was less than ultra macho is incredible, really. I'm just surprised he didn't immediately combust from anger, frustration, and the fact that he was wearing girl clothes.

Poor boys and girls, having to adjust to their new bodies. Well, I'd probably be the same way if that happened to me, so I shouldn't laugh too much. With doesn't mean I won't, of course, because that scene was just too funny. Having to get used to a tail would make anybody go crazy. You should have them complain to each other about...well, they did change. Regardless of anything they've seen before, they now know what the others look like buck naked. Embarassing.

And if you need help with Rogue's accent, just ask me. My mom is from Oklahoma, I have Southern accents down to an art. Not only that, but I can imitate one like you can't beleive...so don't leave out a perfectly wonderful accent! Just ask me.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I hope your happy. I laughed so hard I choked on my popcorn. I could see this all in my head and let me tell you: BEAUTIFUL!
Zewy chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Haha OMG what were they fighting about again? XD Funny.. Made me laugh and made me think - omg, someones gonna get hurt soon.

Loved the part when jean said "and I started throwing onions." In my mind she had this like omg- i - did what - face. It made me laugh picturing it.

Only down side was that i think you made kurt to much like an animal - and almost everyone was kinda out of character. I don't think kurt ever would call a girl a bitch.. At least not one of his friends..

Well other then that i thought it was really funny. I liked it. I mean even thought the characters was out of character (feels like I spelled something wrong here, sorry) I read the whole thing through. So yeah, I did like it - a lot. Maybe work on the characters till next time? Other then that I don't see that anything else need to change. ;)
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
So maybe you don't have as many readers as some. But this story just proves my theory: anybody who hasn't read your stuff is either insane or has a natural fear of all things hilarious. Because this...Oh my god, this was so funny. From the second you said it had been inspired by a book called 'Gender Blender' I knew it would be funny. But I never imagined how side-splitting, eye-leaking, rib-holding, lung-spasming genius it was. Just so entirely perfect, in every way, shape, and form. The dialogue was snappy, the reactions were funny, the food fight was...Christ on a stick, the food fight was golden. I mean, a food fight between teenaged mutants is going to be giggle worthy as a given. But you, my friend, took it to the next level. The idea of Jean shoving the peas into Scott's eyes, or Rogue commandeering Evan and taking him on a joyride amongst hails of cheese and moldy soup, or that godforsaken herring Kitty dug out of the fridge, or (probably my favorite) Kurt licking the banana off his tail while Logan is ready to gut them all. That scene right there deserves some fanart for it. If I ever get around to it, I will let you know.

So before this review becomes insufferably long, I am going to tell you something: UPDATE. And no, I am not even kidding. Update this or...I don't know...um...oh, I know! But I don't want to spoil the surprise. So update, or my plan will involve large amounts of artichokes and a zebra from Tijuana. There. You've been warned.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
*prolonged fit of body racking giggles* AHAHAAA! HAHAAA! PHew... *wipes happy tears from eyes* Oh, that's beautiful... AHAHAAA