Reviews for A Ninja Amongst Meisters
maymay85985 chapter 1 . 3/13
why the hell would any one send you a death threat?
LunaMaia424 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I am very sad and dissapointed to hear that you have recieved death threats over a fanfic. Dont listen to them, they are dumb assholes who probably have nothing better to do with their lives. Live long and prosper, you beautiful fanfic creator you. :)
Kry Chi chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hello! I was trying to read this fanfiction on DeviantArt but can't seem to open up Chapter 3 and above. BUT OMG, I LOVE THIS FANFICTION! I was looking for a story like this and IT'S AWESOME EVEN IF I ONLY SAW THE FIRST 2 CHAPTERS. Just wanted to say that, THANKS.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Fuck you
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Welcome to the internet, its full of assholes and death threats are common place. Please get over your self.
um chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Can you please put it back on
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Ha i was actualy ready to read this story but i ges not anymore. Anyway people are basterds if thats how they treat you , you got my support all the way ,oh i almost forgot i hope to read some of your storys even if people say its bad.
IrishKatana chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Is this story on any other site because unlike some unappreciative assholes I liked this story if u get this please email at
Tobifan chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I don't know or remember if I wrote to you before but I must say that it pains me to know such a great writer was actually threatened for a story. I will admit at first I was really pissed that such a great story was stopped when it was getting good but I that didn't mean I would send death threats to the writer. You have every right to take this down but I hope you keep writing because a year ago I found myself enthralled by this very story because it made so much sense this was literally the best soul eater/Naruto fanfic ever. I'm sad to know that the story has been taken down but I hope you keep writing great story's like this one, I wish you luck in this new sight AO3 you call it, and piece be with you.
Ignisha chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
then send me some thoughts of yours, so i can take all the 'crap', ya' know. i mean i'll take it, i just want some good ideas, and i think your the man/woman for the job.

P.S. give me a PM if your interested.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
That's too bad.
I was looking forward to it.
Don't let those haters get you down :P
They're just a**holes.
Phoenix's death chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
D: I wanted to read it... *goes to a corner and starts crying*
61394 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I wanted to read this if you didn't like the story just delete it
Inkdawn12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
If i could make a suggestion, i know another web site you might prefer, people are less picky and the only down side idls there arnt as many people who would read your storie and if you wanted you could set them so only you could read them.