Reviews for By Jove
...I love it.
furthercuriosities chapter 1 . 2/22
What a fantastic story. Well written and a perfect match to the series. Well done and more please!
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
outstanding
dearfranny chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love it! Your writing style is very good. You really captured how the characters are. Ah, Hachi finally reaching Jupiter...

Planetes is my favorite anime. You did it justice! Good job!
Davewik chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was awesome. The image you created for the magazine cover really choked me up - as a photographer I could really visualise it and imagine the power and depth of a picture like that. Don't worry about the logistics - lets just say the suit had a mounted cam pointed at Hachi's helmet, or there was an camera on the hull of the ship to get the image. I would like you to know that even though this fic has been published a few years ago, you still deserve praise, even now, for making a great addition to the series. I might have to fill in a few gaps in the story myself now...
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I was half expecting Hachi to scream; 'YOU GIANT BASTARD!' or something. Fine work.
Where the gras is greener chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I couldn't help but laugh.

Then I couldn't help but wonder on the technicalities of the inward-pointing helmet camera, it's necessary fisheye lens and walk-arounds and solutions to that, disregarding and discovering its actual necessity.

But Hachi could have had it worse - his face is public knowledge and widely recognized, all the likenesses of the crew are. Just think of Apollo 11 - Louis Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins (I loathe to admit I had to look Collins up) - I bet every one of those would have been instantly recognized by most Americans at the time of their mission.

Be that as it may, it was a nice story. I can really imagine Hachi's orange-hued face, mouth slightly agape, tears running down his cheeks.

It is a nice image.