Reviews for Morticia and the Knight
guest chapter 11 . 7/11
even though i know you probably abendoned the story i still hope that you will continue it! its such a great storry and so diffrent from all the other HS fics!
meekerprincess9778 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
plz finish
fictionfanaticxo chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
It's really good! Please continue writing! :D
threesquares chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Ah, andy phluger makes an entrance. Poor Andy. He'll never get to show his true potential if you don't keep writing...:-) Yep, you've got it: I like it. Hope you write more. Michele
threesquares chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Your description of Booth through Lance's eyes and his Dad's insights were excellent. I am alarmed to find that I only have one chapter left in what you have written so far. I hope to read more soon! Best, Michele
threesquares chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Coming in late to the party and it is a very fun party! I still have six chapters before I'm left hanging! I am a surprise convert to au stories and you do this very well. I like your way with dialogue and you aren't making it easy for Booth. Angela's "mormon family" situation is hilarious. Can't wait to see what happens next but I thought I'd pop in for a review before going on. I'll leave more too. Best,
Michele
sandy chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
PLEASE! Finish this!
Poetgirl925 chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Finally back home, and I finally had a chance to get caught up on this story. I really liked the last two updates. Booth teaching her to drive a standard transmission was funny lol. I liked that she invited him into her home to meet her foster parents. She opened up first, and that was surprising because I thought it would be the other way. Good job there with the unexpected. And now you've brought Andy Pfluger into the story - I'm very interested to see what you have planned, now that it's been established that he's a douche. Cam and Angela think she has a secret crush - bet Booth won't be happy to learn about that! Hope you plan to update again soon.
usalover91 chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
I love this story, so please please post as soon as yo can the next chapter! I need to know Booth's reaction to the "Andy" thing...please tell me that you'll finish this story!
ProfeJMarie chapter 11 . 2/10/2012
Evacuation!

Poor Brennan. In any other situation, I'd be extremely suspect of Cam and Angela straightaway grilling Brennan for "crush" information. Girls can be mean. But I like how it worked in the favor to see that blush on Brennan's face in the end. ;-)
Nana25 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
MORE PLEASE
Y0ch4b3L chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
Really Good Story :)
SumikoRyu chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Great story! Can't wait for more! ;p
llvale chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Awesome chapter ;) can't wait for the next one
daisesndaffidols chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
I was just thinking about this story the other day. Glad you haven't forgotten it ) Great chapter...what was the real reason behind the fire drill? Update soon please!